Le Soleil Royal ZHL Build Log [COMPLETED BUILD]

Excellent work Vic. I am going to miss your posts on the SR. It’s like finishing a great book you’re reading but now I look forward to your next build.

Excellent work Vic. I am going to miss your posts on the SR. It’s like finishing a great book you’re reading but now I look forward to your next build.
Thanks, Jay. It’s been a journey. I’m looking forward to seeing the progress on your work. I’ll be starting back on my Galilee Boat when I get home to Texas. Then another Galilee boat for another pastor friend who is also a sailor. Then a Connie for another friend. And finally a Robert E Lee for me. I’ve already got the Galilee boat started.

Thanks, Jay. It’s been a journey. I’m looking forward to seeing the progress on your work. I’ll be starting back on my Galilee Boat when I get home to Texas. Then another Galilee boat for another pastor friend who is also a sailor. Then a Connie for another friend. And finally a Robert E Lee for me. I’ve already got the Galilee boat started.
A positive note on the Galilee boat, I am guessing, no guns?

Thanks for the likes, guys! I have truly learned a lot while building the last three models. I’m one who has to learn from experience. You guys have helped me along the way. Hopefully I can apply what I’ve learned on the next ones.

This is definitely a great achievement! Bravo, Vic. Apart from that, you finished her, she turned out a very good-looking model. I am sure, your daughter will appreciate this handcrafted model made dedicatedly for her, and the model will find a fine place to decorate the room. Congrats! :)

Beautiful, simply beautiful!
Amongst the enormous wealth of details, I noted that the diameters of your ropes are like "spot on".

Breath-taking, beautiful work and a little intimidating. Congrats on finishing this magnificent model. Cheers to you and daughter.

Back