Falconet Leudo vinaino boat in 1:48 scale

I thought that you guys might be interested in the write-up that MODEL EXPO did on the FALKONET LEUDO:

"Superb quality ... better than anything made in Europe. Step-by-step, full color photographic instructions booklet with English translation. Laser-cut pre-shaped planking, stitched sails and pear-wood components. Assembly is more than clear and very precise. An extraordinary value. Beautifully miniaturized by Russian masters. .... remember Faberge!"

To me, the best of it all is that is AVAILABLE. Order and pay via PayPal, wait 10 days or so and it is at your front door. No waiting, no scrambling around, no worrying ... Thank you Falkonet for bringing a kit to market that actually exists.

And on the subject of Carl Faberge - Russian master jeweller -just look at this!

peter-carl-faberge-memory-of-azov-egg-1891-trivium-art-history_800x0.png

I thought that you guys might be interested...

To me, the best of it all is that is AVAILABLE. Order and pay via PayPal, wait 10 days or so and it is at your front door. No waiting, no scrambling around, no worrying...

Really.... right now nothing is getting anywhere in 10 days....

I agree about the kits coming from China right now. Apparently high quality, but who knows when they will ship.???

The Falconet stuff IS very good quality. No doubt. The problem still remains. Shipping from Russia to various countries is an “unknown” timeline. To the U.S. it’s been about six weeks recently. I’ve received two packages from Russia....one was six weeks, one was closer to seven weeks. Both of these are recent orders.
Shipping from Russia to Canada has been longer yet. Some waiting 8-10 weeks. Shipping from Russia to Austria is so crazy right now... orders are just sitting somewhere... Who knows.???

I agree about the kits coming from China right now. Apparently high quality, but who knows when they will ship.???

The Falconet stuff IS very good quality. No doubt. The problem still remains. Shipping from Russia to various countries is an “unknown” timeline. To the U.S. it’s been about six weeks recently. I’ve received two packages from Russia....one was six weeks, one was closer to seven weeks. Both of these are recent orders.
Shipping from Russia to Canada has been longer yet. Some waiting 8-10 weeks. Shipping from Russia to Austria is so crazy right now... orders are just sitting somewhere... Who knows.???
Hello Howard and all. One of our member @craftysailor has nice selection of Master Korabel and Falkonet kits and he is local to USA (Canada). The service is great and they ships very fast. Check it out

Received my Leudo Vinaino a couple of days ago. Took just over 4 weeks to arrive in the UK. Unfortunately the three brass etching sheets are missing from the kit. I emailed Falkonet two days ago but haven't heard anything from them which is a bit worrying. I do hope they have decent customer service and, hopefully, I won't have to wait another 4 weeks for the parts. Anyone else had any problems?

Falconet is reputable service and member of SOS. Please PM @Falconet-mfg (tagget Maria) and I am sure any issues will be resolved in no time. In Russia, Summer is usually a vacation time and people leave in their summer houses (no internet).

Back