Martin555

Hi Everyone,

Sorry that my first post on this forum is such a sad one.

Martin555 passed away suddenly on February 1st. I know he was an active contributor here and I have enjoyed following his Victory build as a guest.

Graham93

Terrible news,
I am deeply shocked and saddened with this news.
Martin was a friend to all a most welcoming, knowledgeable and with a great sense of humor.
My sympathy to his family.
May he rest in peace.

Stephen.

I am deeply touched by this news. My sympathies to family and friends. We will miss him here.

Horrible and shocking news, it is devastating, Sympathies and condolences to the family. I am speechless...

I am very sorry for this - I hope that someone can express to the family the condolences from SOS.

Such sad news. I was only just beginning to know and admire you Martin555. R.I.P. I sense your soul will be forever with us.

What sad news, thank you @Graham93 for informing us. My condolences to the family and friends.

Martin grew on me with his friendly nature, he did a great job with the simplest of means.

Very sad news.
I believe all shipmodelers are a special type of person, and Martin555 was a shining example.
May he sail in calm waters for eternity.
We will remember him.

Tobias was kind enough to inform me of Martin's unexpected passing. Let me add my condolences to all the kind remarks and well wishes above

Pete

Back