• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Mayflower - Graupner Build log

I love your bar! Wish I could be there to have a toast with you! Magic Mike
It is the bar of my friend (knowing eachother since 65 years) where AvL is placed now.you will be welcomed any time when you visit istanbul, but no toast, alcoholic- or nonalcoholic beverages with fruit and pistaches instead:):)
 
It is the bar of my friend (knowing eachother since 65 years) where AvL is placed now.you will be welcomed any time when you visit istanbul, but no toast, alcoholic- or nonalcoholic beverages with fruit and pistaches instead:):)
I will be back to IST next year! Taking my mom so she can experience the country! I know this was directed to Mike but may try to “steal” his invitation! Haha
 
I love your bar! Wish I could be there to have a toast with you! Magic Mike
I am very sorry for the misunderstanding about the meaning of to have toast with you because of the lack in my english-language. My deer admiral draw my attention to this and corrected me (she does it since 50 years ) .
I remember a conversation between me and an 8 years old son of y friend when ı asked him whether he takes me on the arm ( jemanden auf den Arm nehmen in german language) meaning to fool someone in playful or joking manner. His answer : I cannot do that you are to heavy for me .
Of course i would be happy to have a toast with you :) Beer
 
Back
Top