Mini-shaper

Hi; Any suggestions for a motorized micro shaper such as the Proxon MP-400 which is not available in this country. Would like to machine my own moldings by power rather than the hand scrapers I currently use. Have toyed with the idea of using a Dremel tool mounted on their tiny router table attachment, but would also then have to come up with the shaper bits. Thanks

This one I use for shaping and carving

And these shaper bits

Hi; Any suggestions for a motorized micro shaper such as the Proxon MP-400 which is not available in this country. Would like to machine my own moldings by power rather than the hand scrapers I currently use. Have toyed with the idea of using a Dremel tool mounted on their tiny router table attachment, but would also then have to come up with the shaper bits. Thanks
Hallo @ilanortho
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Dremel makes a router table attachment:
I have not used one myself, but it is less than $40.00 USD.

Hallo @ilanortho
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back