Mini Table Saw Recommendations?

Thanks Phil. Another question: the table saw comes with a 24 teeth blade. I also see other blades with a greater number of teeth (see attached). I will be making some fine cuts, e.g. 45 degree angle cuts on 2 x 5 mm strips, etc.. Do I need another blade in addition to the 24 teeth one?View attachment 309906
Probably not to start. Practice some cuts, and consider some jigs to help make cuts repeatable. Like a crosscut sled.

Probably not to start. Practice some cuts, and consider some jigs to help make cuts repeatable. Like a crosscut sled.
Good advice, thanks. I often get excited and start thinking of all the options, add-ons, etc.. before I've actually opened the box.

I'm leaning towards the Micro Mark, $320 free shipping from Amazon. Micro Mark clones the Proxxons. I have the smaller Proxxon, tiny 2" blade and for 1/8 and over hardwood it struggles, The 4" or bigger blade will be a huge asset.

Las que venden en Amazon están muy bien de precio y calidad. Yo la compré allí y estamos muy contentos...

All the advice you have gotten above is spot on. Suggest you keep an eye out for a second hand Preac and would recommend buying it as a second saw. before the Byrnes, this saw took pride of place in every model builders work bench. Today i have 4 table saws, a large Dewalt to cut large rough lumber into 3’’ width , 36 “ length and various thicknesses of 1/2’ x 3/4” to 1”. Next to it i have a Proxxon with a Carbide tipped blade for stripping out wood particularly planks. Then the lumber comes inside and i use the Brynes for most other cuts, but the Preac is used to cut slots and to make grills.

Back