Model Expo Showroom

The trick to keeping a Gatling gun running without jams is firing it in a slow, even motion of the firing handle. It has to go slow enough to ensure that empty casings have time to eject and fall free. Go too fast and it jams. Gatling guns are legal in the USA, since they operate my manual means, and don't use gas pressure from firing to self-reload and fire fully automatically. They are HUGELY expensive if you can locate a replica Gatling for sale. Some people have made miniature Gatlings in .22 long rifle caliber. Those are fun and cheap to shoot.

Sorry Kurt, I missed your question. If memory serves me correctly (which many times it seems to fail me :D ) They had 2 styles of ammo feed. One was the ring magazine as pictured on the real one above and the other was a straight stick magazine then mounted vertically. I don't remember the round count off hand. However, I believe they also had different receivers for the different magazines. If you look at the one in the picture above, there is a plate, front and rear, at the bottom rear of the magazine which looks like it is not a separate piece, but part of the receiver casing. The one that is on the ME kit does not have that plate, so I would imagine that would be for the stick magazines. If you wanted to, it wouldn't be hard to add that plate. :) I also guess it wouldn't be considered a magazine, but more of a feed bin that uses gravity.

View attachment 356974

Hope that helps.

As stated the rate of fire all depends on the rate of handle turning.

I think maybe I can make a good but stick to feed my gun kit.

I JUST WANT TO THANK BLUEBEARD AND M/E FOR TAKEING THE TIME TO FIND MY MISSING PLANS FOR THE MID WEST TOUR MASTER No.961. THANK YOUVERY, VERY MUCH. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE ALL DON
Donfarr
It was a pleasure taking care of those papers for you.
The Great Teacher said once: “There is more happinesses in giving than there is in receiving”.

Back