Model Trailways Concord Stagecoach 1:12 scale

Hi Denis

It looks like a pretty good looking kit with plenty of parts to fit.

That should keep you occupied for quite a while

Cheers
Geoff

This looks like a well thought out kit and well worth the time to build. There are a lot more parts that I thought - this is going to turn out nicely - I can tell.

Donnie

Hello Denis,interesting subject,I follow this with a great interest,Did you decided to take a break from shipbuilding?

Hi Donnie
Yes one or two parts.

Zolton.
It was my birthday on May 1st, about 2 weeks before I was looking at Model Expo web page and the stagecoach, it was $135us with about $100us off.
The wife came in and asked me what I wanted for my birthday so I said this stagecoach, so she ordered it.

I cannot find the plans for the Revenge they are here some place.

Denis.

Hi all

Sorry no post as yet, been in hospital for a week, have to go back in 2-3 weeks.

Denis.

Sorry to hear that Denis. Get well soon.
Donnie

I built one of those and had fun doing it as a break from ship modeling. It was interesting and different. The other advantage was that it did not take near as long and still created a model you were proud to own and show off.

The wife came in and asked me what I wanted for my birthday so I said this stagecoach, so she ordered it.
instead with me --- I am the one that has to order it !!!! you lucky guy !

Hi Wes

Sorry no post yet as I find it hard to bent over the work bench it gives me some pain.
Have to go and have a blood test next week, well 2 one for the hospital and one for my GP, then see the GP, after that it is back to the hospital.
I am doing my best but it is very slow.
I have been ill for the past 23 months and believe me I wish the pain will go away.

Denis.

Back