Modelbouwersdag 2022 Duizel, the Netherlands

I was looking for you, Steph, with the given hint in another discussion. I was looking for the heer with the advantage (the club I recently joined, I hope I was accepted). Are you all the way in the back? @Peter Voogt and @Henk Liebre @RDN1954 Where are you guys?
Good evening, it is true that we communicate virtually, I would be happy to meet you also physically, post a photo taken at the meeting last week, I also post one of mine 1663689607830.png

Cool Stephan! It's funny how we imagine in our minds what other members of the forum might look like. Based on my imagination I would have never been able to pick you out ROTF.
Everybody picks me out. The biggest guy of the club

I was looking for you, Steph, with the given hint in another discussion. I was looking for the heer with the advantage (the club I recently joined, I hope I was accepted). Are you all the way in the back? @Peter Voogt and @Henk Liebre @RDN1954 Where are you guys?
20220920_180101.jpg

Just zoom in, Jim. Everybody has a name badge :) …..
Zoom doesn't work as the image is low resolution. No biggie...I spotted you in a different way. You are in the same row as Maarten one person apart. I assumed you will not allow touching your model anyone but you... I could be another Poirot, mon ami ;)

*click on the link (Poirot)

30175C3B-C872-43DB-8BC3-EBB3B75D70AC.jpeg
From left to right: in the yellow circle; Maarten, in the blue one; Johan, alias RDN1954, in the green one; Peter, Pétr occupies the purple circle, the orange circle shows Steef, when looking for Henk, check the guy in the red circle and finally on the right; Jan Zwart, one of the organizers.

View attachment 329552
From left to right: in the yellow circle; Maarten, in the blue one; Johan, alias RDN1954, in the green one; Peter, Pétr occupies the purple circle, the orange circle shows Steef, when looking for Henk, check the guy in the red circle and finally on the right; Jan Zwart, one of the organizers.
Aai Johan, you are just a few minutes before me. I am sure I forgot another SoS member. Give me a PM and I will ad:
Duizel.jpg
PS-1: Jan (Zwart) @janzwart added.
To make the list compleet, from left to right:
Maarten = @Maarten
Johan = @RDN1954
Peter = @Peter Voogt
Peter = @Ptèr
Ronald = @Ronald
Stephan = @Steef66
Hans = @Kolderstok
Henk = @Henk Liebre
Jan = @janzwart