Sevish I have your build log bookmarked for quick reference. I purchased the kit several months ago when OcCre had a sale. I am currently 16 months into my OcCre Amerigo Vespucci (my build log is in the SOS Forums) and still have several ahead of me before completed. Once my AV is done I will eager to crack open the Montanes. I hope you won’t mind to much if I from time to time pick your brain about your build. I will be particularly interested in upgrades you decided to do and parts (blocks, thread, etc) you decided to purchase. I did similar with my AV. The larger scale of the Montanes will require a bit more study to determine scale sizes of after market items. Hopefully I can find most of the information I will need reading your blog but if I hit a road block I may ask you a question. Appreciate in advance help you may give me.













