When going through your WWI and WWII models I can't help myself thinking that there were quite a few ugly looking birds.
For some reason I find the esthetics of (some of) the German WWI aircraft more pleasing than the majority of the Allied designs. This turns about 180 degrees for the WWII war birds, where I find some of the Allied designs more pleasing than the German designs. For me all time favorites are the Fokker DVII and the Albatross D2 for the WWI era and the Spitfire, P51 Mustang, the P38 Lightning, the P47 Thunderbolt and the DH98 Mosquito for the WWII period. (Limited to fighter aircraft, although the Mosquito is a questionable one.)
With that in mind I thoroughly enjoy your growing, indiscriminate collection of war birds and that's apart from the effort you put into these little gems to do them justice; one would almost forget your models are really small.
Looking forward to the next additions.
Thank you Johan! It all started with a few of my favorites and next thing you know, I wanted to collect all of them.

I actually like all the aircraft you mentioned, my favs too; Fokker D VII, Albatros D.Va, Spitfire, P-51D Mustang, P-47D Thunderbolt, P-38 Lightning and the Mosquito, to name a few. All very beautiful aircraft in my opinion.
I originally only had US and German aircraft when I began, then I decided to add the English, French, Japanese, Soviet, etc. I am looking to add some Italian aircraft as well, although mostly ugly IMO.
I am constantly looking for and purchasing new kits to add to my collection. Some bombers will be added soon, I already a have a B-17. And I started adding some trainers already. So I am expanding beyond fighters.
Above is some of my current kits in boxes, and there are a few added since I took this picture…lol.
It’s always a hard decision what to build next. I think the Mosquito may be my next build, which is very detailed and will be a lengthy build.
At 83 aircraft currently and still buying and building! Right now 61 are completed and on the shelves. It has become an obsession!

Glad to have you follow my journey.