My hands are offline

Thanks guys for the support.
Little update. The injections are a while ago and did a little to the condition. My tumbs are working again and the rest of the hands work better now. 50% approvement at least. I will soon try to work on the HZ model. Because I think this will be possible again. If not and it getting worse again, I will get another set of injections to avoid surgery. So let be positieve and move on. There are other things in life that could be more worst then old half working hands. :)
Good to hear from you that the recovery is improving,Stephan. Perhaps is Thumbsup(Thumbsdown)Thumbsup (thumb-up) a good advice and exercise …..
See those thumbs up as appreciation for your positive attitude and the will to continue building your beautiful models.
Regards, Peter

Thanks guys for the support.
Little update. The injections are a while ago and did a little to the condition. My tumbs are working again and the rest of the hands work better now. 50% approvement at least. I will soon try to work on the HZ model. Because I think this will be possible again. If not and it getting worse again, I will get another set of injections to avoid surgery. So let be positieve and move on. There are other things in life that could be more worst then old half working hands. :)
Hi Steef
Good to hear that things are improving
Keep it up

Back