My little Victory

I am so shocked to now read that Martin 555 has suddenly passed away. His last few posts gave no indication that he was having any troubles health wise so you can imagine my surprise to read where he has left us. Does anybody know what happened to him? Also what has become of his Victory model? Just goes to show you that we all must make good use of every day we get. You never know when it's your turn to go serve the Lord if that's where your lucky enough to go. I'm glad I had a few posts from him and he will be missed a lot. ( I still think there's a special place in the Hereafter for model builders.) Norgale

I am so shocked to now read that Martin 555 has suddenly passed away. His last few posts gave no indication that he was having any troubles health wise so you can imagine my surprise to read where he has left us. Does anybody know what happened to him? Also what has become of his Victory model? Just goes to show you that we all must make good use of every day we get. You never know when it's your turn to go serve the Lord if that's where your lucky enough to go. I'm glad I had a few posts from him and he will be missed a lot. ( I still think there's a special place in the Hereafter for model builders.) Norgale
Oh no! His absence will be sorely felt!

That is kind of you to say Tobias, but I am not as skilful as most of the members here.
Looking pretty good to me so far Thumbs-Up
Hi Guys,

Still working on the hull, due to the lack of the correct materials I had to glue some strips of wood together to make some thin sheets,
this I had done slightly in advanced whilst waiting for some of the planking to adhere to the frames.View attachment 335862View attachment 335863View attachment 335864
As I do not have a Lathe or a drill I will not be making 102 cannons so I will be closing up most of the gunport's.

(My excuse is that I think she would only show her cannons when in battle)

A few more strips added.
View attachment 335865View attachment 335866View attachment 335867
A little filling and sanding and it is starting to look like a ship.
OUT-freakin'- STANDING!OkayFirst Place Metal

Back