My Mom

Donnie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator
Le Rochefort Moderator

It seems my Mom only has a few days left to live as she has suffered several years from Alzheimer's. Non responsive, on oxygen, can't swallow now. The whole last week she only ate two 4 oz cups of ice creme per day. I will make another announcement at her passing if you all do not mind.

Donnie

That's bad news m8. Bad start of this new year. I wish you and your family and loved ones a lot of strenght and that you may help eachother trough this difficult time.

Hi Donnie, I am sure all our thoughts are with you and your mom at this time.

Denis.

My admiral and I will pray for your mom and for you and your family.
It's never easy to say 'see you latter' to a love one, but knowing she is in God's love, will help you and your family, and one day you will be reunited.

My sister and I are rotating shifts as 1) we can’t afford the sitters plus the cost of nursing home. Then and for now. It is best that we stay at her side as I think only days left. I am sorry to bring this to everybody attention , but it is sad to see someone nearly completely non responding. They have oxygen on her and if her level drops to 70% oxygen it will only be within a few hours. Needless to say working on ship is on hold. Kinda makes me restless. Please forgive me friends for being too vocal about this. I know this isn’t fun stuff. Basically we are watching her starve and dehydration to death. Nothing you can do. She can’t swallow anyway.

Ik lost my mother 8 years ago to a terrible form of cancer. Not treateble. It was in her belly and it bursted trough her skin at several places. 3 days before she died they gave her some medicin and that burnt her mouth it was full of blisters. She was in so much pain. So she wanted to die. With some morfine it would take days the docter said but 9 hours later she was gone. Hope your mother will pass without pain and quickly. Its terrible to see a loved one die slowly and painfull. I wish you all a lot of strenght again.

Hi Donnie
You don't have to appologise for posting about your mother.
We are all thinking about her and your family.
Be strong the lord will look after you and your mother.

Sorry I am not good at putting words together.
I have been through this my self and I know what you are going through.

John.

Hello Donnie,
My heart goes out to you. I lost my mom almost 19 years ago and it was tough and not all of my siblings were present. You have your sister with you and all you can do for your mom now is show her all the love that you guys have for her by being there in her time of need. My prayers go out to you.

Raymond

Hi there Donnie
Luz and I sends our condolences to you and the rest of your family. Your Mom is at peace now and enjoying her rebirth to a hight plain in Heaven.
God bless you all.

My condolences to you and your loved ones. No more pain and suffering and peacefull crossed over. I wish you strenght for now.

Back