My Mom

Donnie,
Like everyone else, I'd like to reach across the expanse of the internet and give you a hug brother but unfortunately that is not a possibility. Just know that my prayers and thoughts are with you and yours.

Ray

My condolences to you and the whole family.
The pain is behind her and her soul is where it is much better.
I am with you

I am so Sorry for your loss Brother. I was only a few min from My mother also when she passed. However Someone you love taking a final breath is something you don't ever shed from your memory. I have been there for that with other family friends and soldiers and its not the best way to remember them. remember the better times Brother they are far better for the memory. Take peace in knowing Her spirit was still there when you arrived, I'm sure of that. I could feel My mothers presence there when I arrived I feel she waited for me before moving on to the light. Mothers know you care they are connected to the children they bear far greater then anyone else on the planet. nothing will ever break the bond she knew you were coming and she knew you arrived. If you need anything please don't hesitate to text me I cant still have no voice so unfortunately I cant talk on the phone.

Please accept our deep condolences. No one and nothing can comfort you in this grief, only one thing: now she is with God and does not suffer from pain

My wife and I send you our condolences with the passing of your mother.
Sad times for all of your family.

Denis and Mag.

The time came and unfortunately, I was not there. I was just 15 min away from her last breath. But, her face looks so peaceful now. They were giving her Morphine about every two hours. I wish I had been there to see her take the last breath but there were circumstances that did not allow for that. (Sigh) thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers of various ways. Thank you being a family to me.

Donnie
I'm sorry for your loss ... been a little self absorbed lately. My the peace of the Lord be upon you and your family during this time.

Back