New Builder in Colorado

Hello Dave, I‘ve just reached out to the Detroit Historical Society seeking Tashmoo plan information as well. Thanks for the helping me realize this build is a possibility.
Love it. This group really is fantastic.

Thanks for the welcome.. It will be a bit before I start the Belem as I am currently re-rigging a Billings Cuttty Sark I made 35 years ago. In the meantime - here are some pics of the real thing taken by me in 1989. The boats seem to be somewhat different in the kit but no doubt reflect what is currently there.

IMG_3220.JPGIMG_3221.JPGIMG_3224.JPG

It would be very interesting also for others to see your work on the Belem
Thank you for your message. It definitely will be very interesting to have real photos for detailing. My email address is vgorokhov@comcast.net and I would appreciate very much if you can send me some of them
Regards

Just joined this site
Finished:
- New York Pilot Boat Phantom 1968 by Model Slipways
- Dragon 1942 by Corel
Planning:
- Belem by Artesania Latina

You can post your finished models here

Hi
Like you, I have just joined. I've just bought the AL Belem. Having sailed on her in the 1980's thought it would be fun to do one I had actually been on. When it comes to your build I have some photos of details that may be of interest.
George B

George:
Thank you for your message. It definitely will be very interesting to have real photos for detailing. My email address is vgorokhov@comcast.net and I would appreciate very much if you can send me some of them.
By mistake I sent my reply to Uwe, then found that you reply to me.
Regards,
Victor

Back