new member from Canada

Just purchased a Mamoli USS Constitution model from a thrift store for $40 bucks. It is totally complete as none of the packages have been open. A little excited but also somewhat intimidated by all of the instructions. Not sure what year it is but certainly looks like its been around a while. Just browsing the forum and I see I'll need to make a few jigs to get this started on the right foot. Here's hoping for the best.
Randre

Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
We will try to help and assist you as much as possible.
Best way would be to start a building log showing the different working steps, so we can comment and answer your questions if necessary and requested

Just purchased a Mamoli USS Constitution model from a thrift store for $40 bucks. It is totally complete as none of the packages have been open. A little excited but also somewhat intimidated by all of the instructions. Not sure what year it is but certainly looks like its been around a while. Just browsing the forum and I see I'll need to make a few jigs to get this started on the right foot. Here's hoping for the best.
Randre
Welcome aboard, this site is very informative, I am in Cornwall Ontario

Welcome to SOS - we are here to help.

Welcome! Don’t become intimidated with all the bags and boxes of parts and pieces in your kit. Start with the first step. Your model will come alive one part at a time so concentrate on that one part. One part at a time!

Randre
Hallo @Randre
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back