Newbie here from Philippines

Sam,
my wife is from Cagayan de Oro City !!!!
really sir Donnie? woow, what a small world :D so you can understand me sir if I speak tagalog or bisaya? just a few months ago while I was starting to create my build. I was stuggling to whom I can ask questions regarding ship modeling, here in philippines. coz I find this kind of hobby to be rarely entertaining for people around my age, I always hope to know somebody who can understand my hobby. now here you are sir . I'm so grateful that I joined this forum.

Hi Sam,
Salamat nga nag apil ka ani nga grupo sa mahilig maghimo og barko barko. Nalipay jud akong bana pagkabalo niya nga taga Cagayan de oro City ka. Asa ka nagpuyo sa Cagayan? Ako taga 12th-28th street Nazareth.

Hi Sam,
Salamat nga nag apil ka ani nga grupo sa mahilig maghimo og barko barko. Nalipay jud akong bana pagkabalo niya nga taga Cagayan de oro City ka. Asa ka nagpuyo sa Cagayan? Ako taga 12th-28th street Nazareth.
Hi ma'am. thankful pud kaayo ko. naka kita ko ani nga forum. actually dugay rjud kaayo ko gapangita ug kanang mapangutan.an bahin ani nga hobby. kanang maka sabot ug binisaya, kay dili ko kamao sa mga ngalan sa part sa boat mn gud hahah diri ko sa Carmen ma'am, likod sa Mt. Carmel Church. nag rent ra pud ko diri. kay duol lang sa ako gna trabahoan. DOH ko nag work

hello Sam, tinanong ko ang aking asawa na isulat ang post. hindi siya miyembro sa Ships of Scale. Ang pangalan ko ay Donnie. Kung mayroon kang mga tanong na ant tungkol sa iyong barko, matutuwa akong tulungan ka.

hello Sam,
i asked my wife to write the post. she is not a member on Ships of Scale. My name is Donnie. If you have ant questions about your ship, I will be happy to help you.

hello Sam, tinanong ko ang aking asawa na isulat ang post. hindi siya miyembro sa Ships of Scale. Ang pangalan ko ay Donnie. Kung mayroon kang mga tanong na ant tungkol sa iyong barko, matutuwa akong tulungan ka.

hello Sam,
i asked my wife to write the post. she is not a member on Ships of Scale. My name is Donnie. If you have ant questions about your ship, I will be happy to help you.
thanks sir donnie

Hi Sam,
I'm new to the forum as well but welcome aboard sir.
There are some awesome builds of the Victory on here, you seem to have found the same one that I am using for inspiration, YT from Canada. I am glad (as are many others, himself included) that you downloaded his pics.. I am just starting the side stern galleries myself and am going down the same path as he did. I have the mamoli plans if you need any pages scanning and posting please feel free to ask.

Will follow your build with interest, your first pic already looks better than mine!!

spider

Hi Sam...
I must have missed you earlier. Sorry about that.! Just wanted to say "Welcome" to the forum. SOS is THE place to be.!

I am very happy to see your photo of your build. You have done a very nice job without help...especially for a scratch build. That's quite a ship you have under construction.!! Are you using the rope for stability.??

Again, Welcome.!!

Hi Sam...
I must have missed you earlier. Sorry about that.! Just wanted to say "Welcome" to the forum. SOS is THE place to be.!

I am very happy to see your photo of your build. You have done a very nice job without help...especially for a scratch build. That's quite a ship you have under construction.!! Are you using the rope for stability.??

Again, Welcome.!!
hello sir hobbit99, thanks, glad to joined this forum. no sir, that's just the rope of my hammock :D

Hi Sam,
I'm new to the forum as well but welcome aboard sir.
There are some awesome builds of the Victory on here, you seem to have found the same one that I am using for inspiration, YT from Canada. I am glad (as are many others, himself included) that you downloaded his pics.. I am just starting the side stern galleries myself and am going down the same path as he did. I have the mamoli plans if you need any pages scanning and posting please feel free to ask.

Will follow your build with interest, your first pic already looks better than mine!!

spider
thank you sir

Back