OcCre Portable Workshop Cabinet

Thanks for this. I ordered one yesterday and its arriving tomorrow! Wanna have it built ready for my next build (Occre's The Endurance) when it finally arrives. I'm already worried I have too many tools for it though :rolleyes:

I wonder how stable it is to actually work on it? Seems like it might tip over if you are applying any pressure to a part.
Richard

The tray that you work on (where the boat sits in the cradle) is detachable from the workstation, so it should be very stable to work on.

Correct the tray just lifts off. Its a storage unit. & worstation. The plastic containers that come with Occre kits fit directly in the draw slots.
My Ulisys ( 1m long ) is curently sitting in the cradle top of it. It is very stable. For its size and cost it is very good value. There is an unboxing on my youtube channel

Correct the tray just lifts off. Its a storage unit. & worstation. The plastic containers that come with Occre kits fit directly in the draw slots.
My Ulisys ( 1m long ) is curently sitting in the cradle top of it. It is very stable. For its size and cost it is very good value. There is an unboxing on my youtube channel
Haha - I watched that a few days ago when I was considering buying one!

I too have ordered this, plus the drawers that add to it. Should arrive next week. I could have built something similar with the tools I have , but I have no more wood to do it. The price of wood here has skyrocketed the demand for wood is out of control so at the price it was offerd I decided to go for it.

Back