OcCre Portable Workshop Cabinet

Looking at the box photo you see a medium base with six bins on right with on deep wood drawer in stack. There is ledge on top to stack supplies or tools.

The back of interior has shelf with holes to hold tools.

The right end has two rows of boxes for wood stock or tools.

The top is a work tray with adjustable braces for holding a ship hull in work. The top assembly is removable to sit down and use as work base

I've got one of those, it's a handy piece of kit, keeps everything neat and tidy especially if you are working in the house

Ok top tray is completed. Nice long removable work tray set on top with tabs holding in place on cabinet base.

D5D2ABE6-EDB9-4DB7-B8A8-E4E9B8FCA15E.jpeg

Top has adjustable end brackets that can be set narrow or wide or if reversed a very narrow straight slot.

The kit comes with small black rubber tube that you slice and glue to top of brackets. 2054FDE1-0632-4B40-B8DA-BA73F17BCA73.jpeg

Ok started tough part of build with left end box for trays.

Read and review plans carefully before gluingnparts. You can use wrong side of endnpanel real easy

I built lower shelf tray and also cut and glued wood strips on all for pull handles. I used gel super glue to attach handles to plastic bins.

Then I started gluing support strips into wall panels and then top and bottom ending with adding inside panel for this section.
52F4F4B4-815E-48F6-85EF-993B9ADE4735.jpeg

I have had one of these for several years, but it filled up with tools and now its to small. Great for small projects or until you expand your tool set with a "l've got to get that tool obsession".

Final assembly is glue two ends to center back board.

When doing this install the tool rack between end sections.

Then glue in the floor and hold it all in place till glue dries.

I could have used some medium length clamps to hold parts together. But didn’t have any available at time of build.

When done fill with tools and get back to work on ship modelsFE923638-8629-427A-A9F7-EE2DBECDA23B.jpegFC4CE482-D1D8-4792-AD96-47A031784873.jpegFC4CE482-D1D8-4792-AD96-47A031784873.jpeg

The unit looks great but would be a little too small for my projects. Is there any way to get the plans so they could be enlarged and built from scratch"
Thanks

You know, this is really a nice organizer. I guess if someone were to run out of space, they can build two. I would like to see a final picture in relation to other things on the bench to get an idea of the size.

Donnie its 450mm w x 400 H x 300 Deep. Its Good for small projects if you did a pack by model process), but for larger you would need more storage. Here mine filled with bits to give yo an idea. It was good enough for several smaller kits it did from occre. However once I got to kits bigger that 750 in length it was outgrown.\
I still use it for storage after 5 years. My version did not have the upper spacers

There are now similar CLONE versions around these days or plans on instructables for other modeling storage. I got it as it was cheaper for me in Aus than the Hobbyzone options(US based) ( I still drool over their stuff).

Apologies for pasting in the log
IMG_3328.jpg

Back