Options for POF kits

Hello proudtower I think placing a "build" on this forum would be a way I could give back to the members for all their help.
Thanks for this suggestion.
Yes - This would be very good starting a building log in our forum, so we will be also able to share our experiences in POF-kits with you...
I am looking forward....

I have purchased a couple of "sectional" models both because I love the more visible inner workings of a ship and also I assume they are easier to construct than a full-blown ship model. Whatever you choose, with time and practice you will get better and better in your beloved hobby.

I have purchased a couple of "sectional" models both because I love the more visible inner workings of a ship and also I assume they are easier to construct than a full-blown ship model. Whatever you choose, with time and practice you will get better and better in your beloved hobby.
Thank you for your suggestion on sectional kit. The forthcoming Caustic kit I ordered will be my first build in the Hahn method . Many possibilities after that.

Yes - This would be very good starting a building log in our forum, so we will be also able to share our experiences in POF-kits with you...
I am looking forward....
I will look forward to you sharing your experience as well as the others as I proceed thru my build . Thank you for this.

covid shut down the laser cutting company in January also shut down the tool supply company i deal with. The laser cutter is back up and running and now running full speed to catch up. I want to thank everyone for being patient.

Back