Oseberg Ship

I am trying to find a detailed drawing of the Oseberg Ship's bow. I have seen pictures but I would like a complete top to bottom in order to carve it....

Hi jlviking,

I will help you look into this. I have been busy all day and I am just now checking in with every body. I will let you know what I come up with.

Donnie
ps - welcome to SoS !!!

Dear All,

Anja want's me to share a little about myself..... My name is Jon Lundberg. I am a 53 year old male humanoid. I am married... no kids. I teach Biology at Cypress High School in Cypress, CA. I also am the head wrestling coach. I am originally from New London, MN. Three of my Grandparents were born in either Norway or Sweden and my mom's U.S. born mom was half Norwegian and half Swedish. So being 5/8 Swede and 3/8 Norse, I consider myself all Viking!!! I haven't built many ships but I recently purchased Billing's 1/25 Oseberg Ship. I plan on getting a good start on it during my summer vacation. I also plan on making a full crew to row the ship...

Anja, I don't know if this is where I am suppose post this.... but hey I am new....

Sincerely,
Jon Lundberg
jlviking

Welcome and hope you enjoy this site. Great people here and always very helpful. Use the User Control Panel to enter profile information you would like to share and add an avatar.

Donnie,

Thanks for the link....a couple of those pictures I have never seen before.... Thanks

Jon

Back