Parts for ship models

Norway

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

BursdagskakeBursdagskakeBursdagskake

stuglo

Absolutely beautiful. I'm glad you are a professional because I could never aspire to this. ( like comparing park kick-a-bout to premier league footballer)

Ciciak35

I just cryied a little. This is totally awesome. I would like to know how to do stuff like this. It is funny. I only did plastic models. If somebody come to my place and look at them they are amazed. They only see beautifull ships. When I am looking I usually find mistakes what I did and what should be done better. But when I am looking at your work or work of other masters here it is like actual ships. It is like anythink I know is nothing...:D. There is no upper limit for details. I just want to leave my actual job, close doors on my small workshop and start nuilding anythink I can order...:D

Jimsky

Staff member

I just cryied a little. This is totally awesome. I would like to know how to do stuff like this. It is funny. I only did plastic models. If somebody come to my place and look at them they are amazed. They only see beautifull ships. When I am looking I usually find mistakes what I did and what should be done better. But when I am looking at your work or work of other masters here it is like actual ships. It is like anythink I know is nothing...:D. There is no upper limit for details. I just want to leave my actual job, close doors on my small workshop and start nuilding anythink I can order...:D
Hello Matus. If you don't mind, you can show completed models under 'Completed builds' contributor gallery, We love pictures of completed models!

Ciciak35

Hello Matus. If you don't mind, you can show completed models under 'Completed builds' contributor gallery, We love pictures of completed models!

I already did. Here it is https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/parts-for-ship-models.3113/page-2#post-80463 I will add more alder builds in few days. But this was the biggest project I have.