PAYMENT AND ORDERING

Hello Heinrich, It's nice to see that the YQ-Bluenose kits are still growing and I expect it to continue on for a long time yet. This is such a great kit for the money and you have did such a great job of launching her. Along with the super job you have done and still doing to help each and every YQ-Bluenose builder, WELL DONE.
My Oliver Cromwell build is finally coming to an end, a lot of tying up loose ends and then a stand to be built. Still have a lot of yard work ahead of me but I am slowly getting there. We will be off to the Byers Lodge on the French River on the 19th for a week to celebrate my Admiral Bernadette Birthday, to do a little boating, fishing and lots of R & R. By the look of things now I should be ready to start my 001 YQ-Bluenose on our return on the 26th. YQ- Bluenose looks like she will be a joy to build, I Thank You Heinrich very much for making this all possible.
Regards Lawrence

@Canoe21 My dearest Lawrence. To have friends like you is one of the greatest rewards that model shipbuilding brings. You are a scholar and a gentleman - you and the Admiral must thoroughly enjoy yourselves on the French River and make the most of your time. I know that I am hopelessly jealous of you - especially the part that includes the "Little boating ..." We will wait patiently on your return ...

@gilmakil I do believe that this posting is in the wrong place because it has absolutely nothing to do with the Bluenose ordering and payment system.

So I am happy to announce the sailing of another Bluenose - #039 in fact. She is also on her way to Canada - British Columbia to be exact - to the homeport of her new owner, @jeep John Baillie. Thank you very much for the support , John and on behalf of the ever-growing Bluenose family, we all want to extend our hearty welcome to you.

微信图片_20210630145423.jpg

So I am happy to announce the sailing of another Bluenose - #039 in fact. She is also on her way to Canada - British Columbia to be exact - to the homeport of her new owner, @jeep John Baillie. Thank you very much for the support , John and on behalf of the ever-growing Bluenose family, we all want to extend our hearty welcome to you.

View attachment 241427
Nice to see this new shipment for @jeep John. And perhaps we will see a new build-log?
I will ad it to the growing BN-list.
Regards, Peter

Hi Heinrich.
Thank you for your help. This will be order #40.
I do have a PayPal account.
My details are below.

Edit from Admin (Jim) The information below sent to @Heinrich via PM

Very much appreciate all you are doing and all of the input from other members. Looking forward to this beautiful ship, and hope I can do you proud.
Best regards.
Dr. Y

Hi Heinrich.
Thank you for your help. This will be order #40.
I do have a paypal account.
My details are below.

Scrambled by Jim

Very much appreciate all you are doing, and all of the input from other members. Looking forward to this beautiful ship, and hope I can do you proud.
Best regards.
Dr. Y
please guys ,do not post your address and email publicly

1625421999049.png
Please DO NOT submit any personal information in a public forum. Such information should only be communicated using PM (Private Message)

Thank you for understanding
SOS Administration

@pay2700 Thank you very much for the order Dr Y - it is highly appreciated. Your PayPal Bill has already been mailed to you! Thumbsup

Bluenose #40 is ready to leave port on her way to Beverley Hills to the home of Dr. Y. A big welcome to the Bluenose family, Phil. We wish you many happy hours of building!

View attachment 242301
A small milestone: BN #40 on travel. Congratulations Phil @pay2700 Dr. Y. Maybe we'll see her grow in a build log?
I will ad the BN-list.
Regards, Peter

Bluenose #41 has left Shandong, China on her way to her new homeport in Florida, courtesy of her new owner, James Bennett! A very warm welcome to the Group Build, James. I know that you will have many enjoyable hours building her and adding your finishing touches.

WeChat Image_20210719111551.jpg

PS< Don't make us wait too long before we see sawdust and a new build log. :)

Bluenose #41 has left Shandong, China on her way to her new homeport in Florida, courtesy of her new owner, James Bennett! A very warm welcome to the Group Build, James. I know that you will have many enjoyable hours building her and adding your finishing touches.

View attachment 245153

PS< Don't make us wait too long before we see sawdust and a new build log. :)
Just saw this message passing by. James, congrats with you BN witch will arrive in a short time! Hope to see your build-log (and SoS-usernaam) passing by soon ;)
I'll ad the BN-list and post it in a will in the thread.
Regards, Peter

Thank you, Peter and Heinrich. I have built several full-size wooden boats (14'-17', lapstrake, stitch 'n glue, strip-built) but this will be my first attempt at a model. Frankly, it doesn't look that easy, but there is so much great help on this web site that I should be able to get through it.........

Thank you, Peter and Heinrich. I have built several full-size wooden boats (14'-17', lapstrake, stitch 'n glue, strip-built) but this will be my first attempt at a model. Frankly, it doesn't look that easy, but there is so much great help on this web site that I should be able to get through it.........
Hi Jim, (just read you intro) I will ad your SoS-username to the next BN-list update. For sure, if there is a question, someone of the build-group will help you.
The most easy way is to start a build-log, otherwise it gets a bit lost in the common threads.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Back