PAYMENT AND ORDERING

Hello Dear Bluenose friends. During the course of the week, Bluenose #59 left China enroute to @rtwpsom2 Rob McCune in the USA.

Rob McCune.jpg
Rob is currently engaged in a major build - the Bonhomme Richard, but I am sure Bluenose will get her slipway time too. Welcome to the Bluenose family Rob!

Hello Dear Bluenose friends. During the course of the week, Bluenose #59 left China enroute to @rtwpsom2 Rob McCune in the USA.

View attachment 359055
Rob is currently engaged in a major build - the Bonhomme Richard, but I am sure Bluenose will get her slipway time too. Welcome to the Bluenose family Rob!
Good to see #059 is on voyage to Rob. He @rtwpsom2 is already active in the ‘Introduction area’.
I will ad it to the BN-list.
Regards, Peter.

And another name added to the ever increasing list of victims of the irresistible lines of the Bluenose.
Welcome to the party, Rob.

Hi guys and thank you Heinrich, I appreciate your efforts on my behalf. The Bonhomme Richard is going on a shelf until I have practiced my skills a little bit more. It's sitting next to a Caldercraft HMS Victory at the moment. I intend to start the Bluenose as soon as it arrives. And no, I won't be cutting it in half.

Hi guys and thank you Heinrich, I appreciate your efforts on my behalf. The Bonhomme Richard is going on a shelf until I have practiced my skills a little bit more. It's sitting next to a Caldercraft HMS Victory at the moment. I intend to start the Bluenose as soon as it arrives. And no, I won't be cutting it in half.
Hi Rob, welcome to the group. I too just began my Bluenose #58 earlier this month. Enjoy!

Bonjour à tous,
je suis intéressé par ce kit de Bluenose.
Avant de me décider pour le commander je cherche son prix en euros pour l'UE vers la france, je ne l'ai pas trouvé
merci pour votre aide
bien cordialement

Hello everyone,
I am interested in this kit from Bluenose.
Before deciding to order it I am looking for its price in euros for the EU to France, I did not find it
Thanks for your help
Best regards

Bonjour,

Envoyez un PM avec votre question à @Heinrich, il sera en mesure de vous aider.
(Pour votre information, il y a un an et demi, les frais d'expédition étaient d'environ 60 €.)

Cordialement,

Johan

Hallo alle miteinander,
Danke für die nette Begrüßung hier im Forum. Bluenose #51 ist heute morgen in Bottrop angekommen. Alles in sehr gutem Zustand. Ich werde über den Fortschritt des Baus berichten.
Grüße Andreas
Hallo @AndreasK
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Did you start already your Bluenose?

Happy birthday, Andreas.
A beautiful opportunity to start your Bluenose endeavors.

Bonjour à tous
J'ai passé la commande de "mon" Bluenose, son voyage pour la france va être long et j'ai hâte de le réceptionner !
j'en profite pour remercier Heinrich pour son aide pour ma commande à Xiuli.
Ce sera mon premier POF : mon job du moment est d'étudier vos précieux journaux de construction, je ferai de mon mieux !
A bientôt
Dominique

Bonjour à tous
J'ai passé la commande de "mon" Bluenose, son voyage pour la france va être long et j'ai hâte de le réceptionner !
j'en profite pour remercier Heinrich pour son aide pour ma commande à Xiuli.
Ce sera mon premier POF : mon job du moment est d'étudier vos précieux journaux de construction, je ferai de mon mieux !
A bientôt
Dominique
Bonjour Dominique,

Enchanté de fair votre connaisance et bienvenu abord le Société Bluenose.
Cette petite model cera etre certainement une source pour beaucoup heures de divertissement.
Salutations,

Johan

Hello everyone
I ordered "my" Bluenose, its trip to France is going to be long and I can't wait to receive it!
I take this opportunity to thank Heinrich for his help with my order in Xiuli.
This will be my first POF: my current job is to study your precious build logs, I'll do my best!
See you soon
Dominique
Welcome Dominique. I hope that your BN will arrive soon. I probably kept track of it correctly and you will receive BN #060. But Henrich will certainly confirm that. I'm going to add this to the BN list and hopefully you start a build-log. That will be the 1st from France!
Regards, Peter

Hello Dear Friends

Bluenose #60 is the source of great excitement for you, as this marks the first Bluenose kit to go to France. Congratulations @RevDom Dominique and a big and hearty welcome to the Bluenose Group Build. I trust that you will derive many hours of building pleasure from her.

微信图片_20230402061616.jpg

Kind regards - Heinrich

Bonjour chers amis

Bluenose #60 est la source d'une grande excitation pour vous, car il s'agit du premier kit Bluenose à se rendre en France. Félicitations @RevDom Dominique et un grand et chaleureux accueil au Bluenose Group Build. J'espère qu'elle vous procurera de nombreuses heures de plaisir à construire.

View attachment 366808

Cordialement - Heinrich
Merci Heinrich pour cette excellente nouvelle ! Je suis impatient maintenant pour son acostage en France ! Bien cordialement
Dominique

Thank you Heinrich for this excellent news! I can't wait now for her docking in France! Best regards
Dominica

Bonjour,
Savez-vous s'il est possible d'obtenir le numéro de suivi du colis transporté ?
merci
Dominique

Good morning,
Do you know if it is possible to obtain the tracking number of the package transported?
THANKS
Dominica

Back