PAYMENT AND ORDERING

Dear Friends

When I started my involvement with this project I thought it would be wonderful to reach the #50-mark.

And today we have reached that milestone Exclamation-Mark ExplosionCoffee-CupBirthday-CakeBeer

Bluenose #50 is ready to depart to her new European destination. Very hearty congratulations and a big thank you to an old friend.

微信图片_20220531093406.jpg

Dear Friends

When I started my involvement with this project I thought it would be wonderful to reach the #50-mark.

And today we have reached that milestone Exclamation-Mark ExplosionCoffee-CupBirthday-CakeBeer

Bluenose #50 is ready to depart to her new European destination. Very hearty congratulations and a big thank you to an old friend.

View attachment 311553
Congratulations to this milestone, Heinrich. And nice it went to Europe.
I will add #050 to the list as the "NN Old Friend".
Regards, Peter

Hello Everyone

A very big welcome to @AndreasK Andreas to the Bluenose Group Builds. Andreas has already become part of the family and Bluenose #51 has been shipped to Germany! With first, Norway and now Germany added to our members' nationalities, it is getting to be more and more of an international flavor!

微信图片_20220718151006.jpg

We wish you all the success and a lot of enjoyment in your build. Please start a build log so that we can follow your progress.

Best wishes - Heinrich

Hello Everyone

A very big welcome to @AndreasK Andreas to the Bluenose Group Builds. Andreas has already become part of the family and Bluenose #51 has been shipped to Germany! With first, Norway and now Germany added to our members' nationalities, it is getting to be more and more of an international flavor!

View attachment 319254

We wish you all the success and a lot of enjoyment in your build. Please start a build log so that we can follow your progress.

Best wishes - Heinrich
A warm welcome in the BN Group Build to Andreas @AndreasK in ‘nearby neighbor country Germany’.
I will ad you to “The List”. Hopefully you BN#51 will arrive soon.
Regards, Peter

Congratulations on the presentation of #50 .
I would like to add that this kit provides a very enjoyable experience. After slogging through "Le Courier", (which felt more like work than fun) I find BN
refreshing, I love the wood, the scale, and the method de employ but the instructions... Ehhhh.. not so much. Fortunately for every step an answer can be
found in the "Group Builds". I just wanted to put this in to express my thoughts on this fine kit and to urge anyone on the verge to " Go For It" already.

Congratulations on the presentation of #50 .
I would like to add that this kit provides a very enjoyable experience. After slogging through "Le Courier", (which felt more like work than fun) I find BN
refreshing, I love the wood, the scale, and the method de employ but the instructions... Ehhhh.. not so much. Fortunately for every step an answer can be
found in the "Group Builds". I just wanted to put this in to express my thoughts on this fine kit and to urge anyone on the verge to " Go For It" already.
Thank you so much for your very kind words. At one stage I was actually seriously considering Le Courier - so your comments are most interesting! :) .I will pass your message onto Xiuli.

Hello Everyone

Our Bluenose family has been extended yet again with another new member - this time it is @Paul L Paul Lester from the UK who will be the recipient of Bluenose #52. Paul's kit has already been dispatched and is another example of same day payment and dispatch. A big welcome to you, Paul. We wish you the best of everything with the build - looking at your previous builds, I can't wait for you to start on Bluenose!

微信图片_20220810173924.jpg

Hello Everyone

Our Bluenose family has been extended yet again with another new member - this time it is @Paul L Paul Lester from the UK who will be the recipient of Bluenose #52. Paul's kit has already been dispatched and is another example of same day payment and dispatch. A big welcome to you, Paul. We wish you the best of everything with the build - looking at your previous builds, I can't wait for you to start on Bluenose!

View attachment 322730
I am really looking forward to this one, once completed it will be on permanent display at our Yacht Club, where I have been Rear Commodore for 9 years and now Steward.

Hello Everyone

View attachment 322730
I am really looking forward to this one, once completed it will be on permanent display at our Yacht Club, where I have been Rear Commodore for 9 years and now Steward.
Started already the build-log, now this BN is on her way to Paul. Welcome!
I'll ad it to the BN-list.
Regards, Peter

Hello Everyone

Today's announcement is a very special to me because not only do we add another country to our International Portfolio, but that country is South Africa! :) Bluenose #53 is on her way to Sunninghill, Johannesburg, South Africa to Gavin D'Aguiar. A big welcome to the Bluenose Group Build, Gavin. We trust that you will have many enjoyable hours of building your Bluenose. You will find our members incredibly helpful and always willing to assist - so, all you have to do is ask if you have a problem, or if you are unsure about something.

微信图片_20220825155619.jpg

Hello Everyone

Today's announcement is a very special to me because not only do we add another country to our International Portfolio, but that country is South Africa! :) Bluenose #53 is on her way to Sunninghill, Johannesburg, South Africa to Gavin D'Aguiar. A big welcome to the Bluenose Group Build, Gavin. We trust that you will have many enjoyable hours of building your Bluenose. You will find our members incredibly helpful and always willing to assist - so, all you have to do is ask if you have a problem, or if you are unsure about something.

View attachment 325293
Nice to see a BN is sailing to South Africa!. A warm welcome, Gavin. I will ad #053 to the BN-list.
Regards, Peter

Bluenose has been on a roll of a late, and today, Bluenose #54 is departing China on her way to the UK to @Jimbo Jim Henshaw. Therefore, this is the ideal opportunity of saying a big and warm welcome to the Bluenose family, Jim! As you can see from all the build logs, it is a very close-knit family who will always offer advice and help when needed. All you need to do is just shout.

微信图片_20220831093616.jpg
We will be keeping a keen eye on your progress - so let's make sawdust!

Bluenose has been on a roll of a late, and today, Bluenose #54 is departing China on her way to the UK to @Jimbo Jim Henshaw. Therefore, this is the ideal opportunity of saying a big and warm welcome to the Bluenose family, Jim! As you can see from all the build logs, it is a very close-knit family who will always offer advice and help when needed. All you need to do is just shout.

View attachment 326140
We will be keeping a keen eye on your progress - so let's make sawdust!
After #52 now #54 is on her way to the UK.
Welcom Jim. In the next update you are on the BN-list.
Regards, Peter

Thank you Heinrich for making this such a smooth process.
Also thank you for adding me to the group, ( I know I will need loads of help and advice building this beautiful ship )

Hi everyone,
My name is Jim and l Hail from Motherwell in Scotland, I retire at the end of September and this is my retirement project.
Looking forward to working with you all.

thanks
Jim

Back