PAYMENT AND ORDERING

@coalman Hello Mike. This is what your Bluenose looks like! #007 will aptly be the first Bluenose to go to the UK!

WeChat Image_20201204052504.jpg
I interrupted the order list on purpose, but for a very good reason. UPS (our courier to the UK) is the only of our three couriers I have not yet used. With this order, we have now used all three (FedEx, DHL and UPS) and will shortly be able to make a call on the efficiency of the three companies.

@coalman Hello Mike. This is what your Bluenose looks like! #007 will aptly be the first Bluenose to go to the UK!

View attachment 197078
I interrupted the order list on purpose, but for a very good reason. UPS (our courier to the UK) is the only of our three couriers I have not yet used. With this order, we have now used all three (FedEx, DHL and UPS) and will shortly be able to make a call on the efficiency of the three companies.
Hello Heinrich,
Many thanks.
Have just woken up here in UK. Very impressed.
Mike

Hello Gents. I am happy to report that the first 5 kits have all been dispatched successfully and that the system is working flawlessly. Today we have taken break, but tomorrow everything will resume as normal starting with the shipment of Don's kit and the issuing of the PayPal Bill to the next client who has already been informed. Xiuli and I want to thank you for your wonderful support - it is truly wonderful!

Hello Gents. I am happy to report that the first 5 kits have all been dispatched successfully and that the system is working flawlessly. Today we have taken break, but tomorrow everything will resume as normal starting with the shipment of Don's kit and the issuing of the PayPal Bill to the next client who has already been informed. Xiuli and I want to thank you for your wonderful support - it is truly wonderful!
I appriciate this service of this CBDS (Chinese Bluenose Dispatching Services)!
Thanks for all the effort!
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
@PT-2 Hello Rich. I know that you are looking forward to this picture - so without further ado!

微信图片_20201209111749.jpg

Thank you for your wonderful supports and contributions - I know you are a true Blue-noser!

Kind regards - Heinrich

@Kkonrath Hello Kurt. You will receive your mail in the second half of next week! :) YuanQing has 20 kits immediately available, but Xiuli is hand-packaging each kit for our SOS members. I am also keeping a very fine watch on the forwarding companies. So far the one kit a day system is working very well.

@Kkonrath Hello Kurt. You will receive your mail in the second half of next week! :) YuanQing has 20 kits immediately available, but Xiuli is hand-packaging each kit for our SOS members. I am also keeping a very fine watch on the forwarding companies. So far the one kit a day system is working very well.

A kit a day will keep the impress gang away! You are very well organized with Xiuli doing the packaging as a quality check. Patience is a hard virtue no matter the issue at hand . . . or port. Thanks for that packaging photo to tempt my patience resolve but then I have the MS2130 to keep my hands and mind occupied. Rich

Back