PAYMENT AND ORDERING

Dear Friends - as promised three kits were sent out today:

@Davefx35 Bluenose #008 goes to Dave Melcher! In China #008 is regarded as a VERY lucky number so well done!

微信图片_20201211225002.jpg

@flyboy441 Bluenose #009 is destined for Keith Moss and her home country of Canada!

微信图片_20201211224953.jpg

@Peter Voogt Whilst Bluenose #010 goes to Peter Voogt and is the first Bluenose to be shipped to the Netherlands!

微信图片_20201211225016.jpg

So this then is a true international shipping day with three countries receiving Bluenose. I want to extend my hearty congratulations to all three of you and thank you sincerely for the support!

To reinstate, dear friends, please refer to post #1 instructions on how to PM Heinrich only if you are not familiar with how to PM (Private Message) Heinrich. This is the purchasing process that he is using. When you PM him, with your email address, then you may ask him more detailed questions.
This is link to Post #1

Thank you
Kindly
Donald

Last edited:
Hello Heinrich, Just got a call from UPS, some how I thought that it was sent by Fed-Ex. They requested $24.32 Canadian for Duty, Taxes and Brokerage charges. I was thinking that this would have been a lot higher.
They say my package is out for delivery, can hardly wait! But my Admiral says that this is a Christmas gift so I may just do that so as to please her.
Regards Lawrence

Last edited:
Congratulations @RegG Reg Gauthier! Explosion Bluenose #11 is ready for dispatch and on her way to Canada!

WeChat Image_20201214084238.jpg

Interesting Trivia:

Out of the 11 Bluenoses dispatched or ready for dispatch as in Reg's case, 5 x have gone to the USA, 4 x to Canada and 1 x each to the UK and Netherlands!:)

Gents - it is that time of the day again!

Congratulations @Jim Nunn . Bluenose #12 is ready for dispatch!

WeChat Image_20201215102213.jpg

And now I am sure everyone is waiting with bated breath to see who will be getting LUCKY #13!

She is on her way to you @Butterfingers John! Congratulations!

WeChat Image_20201215102146.jpg

Thank you very much for your wonderful support gents!

@marter1229 Excellent news Terry! Thumbsup Please post plenty of pictures !
Kit Number 7 arrived in Oregon in excellent packaging and shipping handling. Here are three views outside inwards for what may be received. Rich (PT-2)Shipping Box.jpg
Now the kit box insideInner Kit Box.jpg
As you can see, no deformities inside either. Excellent!!!Kit Box Opened.jpg
This was just under a layer of bubble wrap removed for the photo.Kit Next Layer Down.jpg
Everything in it's place and no sign of any jostling damage. If you receive your kit you may want to inventory and check it but I did not as that would disrespect Heinrich's overall QC approach to this project. Have fun with the box of treats. Rich (PT-2)

View attachment 199128Blue nose arrived in port in Idaho
Excellent news Terry! Thumbsup Congratulations and thank you for the support! I can't wait to be joined on the Build Logs Page! By the way, Idaho is also the home of who is probably the best commercial knifemaker in the world - Chris Reeve of CRK Knives. Chris is an ex-South African and his work has won more Quality Manufacturing Awards than probably most knife companies combined!

Kit Number 7 arrived in Oregon in excellent packaging and shipping handling. Here are three views outside inwards for what may be received. Rich (PT-2)View attachment 199125
Now the kit box insideView attachment 199126
As you can see, no deformities inside either. Excellent!!!View attachment 199127
This was just under a layer of bubble wrap removed for the photo.View attachment 199129
Everything in it's place and no sign of any jostling damage. If you receive your kit you may want to inventory and check it but I did not as that would disrespect Heinrich's overall QC approach to this project. Have fun with the box of treats. Rich (PT-2)
Great news Rich! Thumbsup I feel like a father a maternity ward who has just heard the good news!

Hopefully Toto didn't run off with it to the Wicked Witch! No tornadoes to carry it off either. Keep watching your porch as the delivery did not ring our doorbell. . . just drop and run in these times. Rich (PT-2)

Back