PAYMENT AND ORDERING

BLUENOSE HAS COME OF AGE !!!

Today is a small milestone on the Bluestone path as Kit #21 is among the two collected for dispatch today.

@Brewbrarian Kit #20 though, goes to Eric!

Eric Robinson.jpg

Dennis Johns (2).jpg

Whilst Kit #21 is on her way to Canada courtesy of @djohns Dennis!

Congratulations gentlemen and our sincere thanks for your great support! :)

Just to update and finalise loose ends on my delivery.
The final invoice from UPS which was paid on delivery was for £25.94 comprising import VAT of £14.44 and Brokerage charges of £11.50.
This info is for UK buyers.
Package was secure despite being roughly handled at some stage. Cursory visual check on contents and all OK with only slight break to plastic box containing rigging, gears etc.
At least some of you were able to track your parcel; no such luck for me!
Now to clear the decks, set up the shipyard and drydock and read and read and read Heinrichs instruction and advice. I seem to remember that I might still have an old scanner glass platter which I saved (just in case it might be Handy of course) for assembly of the frames.
A fantastic kit Heinrich. Many thanks to you and your team.

@Heinrich :
Just a moment ago, FedEx rings. A package for Mr. Voogt:
005 Transport5.jpg
Goodby, have a nice day. No VAT/TAX or whatever. Also not by email of SMS. Or it must come later? :)
The package was not openend and no damage:
007 Transport7.jpg
Only a lot of little wooden balls are running through the box.
And the personal letter for kit #008 ....... Uh ...... Dave?
008 Transport8.jpg
Dave, I have scanned the letter and send it to you by PM. Searching in the log I found is is @Davefx35 ;).
And when somebody gets my letter (from kit +010 with my name), please send a scan of foto to me by PM.
Regards, Peter

Last edited:
Good afternoon gents. This will be our last shipping post of 2020 - for reasons that I will explain in the News and Announcements Thread on the Bluenose Main Page.

Bluenose #24 sees our first kit going to Australia! Congratulations @Hedley , she is on her way!

Hedley 024.jpg

Our last shipment of the year - Bluenose #25 marks our second kit going to the UK. Congratulations @ilanortho Ilan and thank you very much for your support!

Ilan 025.jpg

With this every single order of the 25 kits making up Batch #1 has been dispatched to their owners. All that is left for me is to say "THANK YOU VERY MUCH" - You have all been simply amazing and to you all with this kit has been honor!

May you all have a most blessed Christmas and may the New Year be filled with good health and plenty of model shipbuilding!

O1CN018vDpdE2KebjULiV6r_!!63489582.jpg

Warm greetings my friends - Heinrich

Today I received my Bluenose! It was scheduled for Monday delivery. So I was surprised!

The box was damaged and hole went thru into kit box. But after opening it seems nothing was damaged...whew!
A4C68ABE-746B-4F53-9792-B846371CA60F.jpeg
the tray was busted up on the bottom and some of the contents spilled into the box...
C641C71B-5659-4336-94C9-AEEABA9F2C8E.jpeg
after rounding up spilled contents and checking against the list...all is here!!!
BEAF2B6C-E172-4985-A45B-F4AD253A153A.jpeg
it seems I get to be Wally, and he gets to be Dean...lol ;)
Just email me the pdf with my name Heinrich! And thanks again for your efforts to coordinate all of this, in the process sacrificing your personal build time! Your sacrifice is well appreciated by me and I’m sure the rest of the Bluenose gang!!!
As today is my wife’s birthday and we are having a small party with family, my picture holding box in intro will have to wait a day or two. As will any further progress on my part, regarding ship models.
Have a great holiday and see you all soon!
Best regards,
DeanE15214E9-A225-4E4E-8ED1-6690C27F6C81.jpeg

Attachments

• 320936CC-C258-4184-978C-5EC4A8A08E6D.jpeg
    320936CC-C258-4184-978C-5EC4A8A08E6D.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 2
Today I received my Bluenose! It was scheduled for Monday delivery. So I was surprised!

The box was damaged and hole went thru into kit box. But after opening it seems nothing was damaged...whew!
View attachment 201422
the tray was busted up on the bottom and some of the contents spilled into the box...
View attachment 201423
after rounding up spilled contents and checking against the list...all is here!!!
View attachment 201424
it seems I get to be Wally, and he gets to be Dean...lol ;)
Just email me the pdf with my name Heinrich! And thanks again for your efforts to coordinate all of this, in the process sacrificing your personal build time! Your sacrifice is well appreciated by me and I’m sure the rest of the Bluenose gang!!!
As today is my wife’s birthday and we are having a small party with family, my picture holding box in intro will have to wait a day or two. As will any further progress on my part, regarding ship models.
Have a great holiday and see you all soon!
Best regards,
DeanView attachment 201430
Hi Dean,
Fine everything was still inside box. But a packet so damaged, transported by a professional firm. A little bit of a shame.
By my kit only one bottom of that multi part box was broken. The part with the little wooden balls.
But hopefully we see the starting of Bluenose.
And BottleExplosion for your wife her birthday.
Regards, Peter

Back