Pear wood

8C7A7091.jpg
I recently moved to the US and now I'm trying to get my model built (I carried the hull of the ship in a suitcase)!
To the new place of residence - I brought with me the most valuable)))
I really need help finding the materials!
Most interesting is whether I can find pink pear wood here! I brought a few boards with me, but within six months it was over.
And here I am still poorly guided - where to look for the necessary materials.
I would greatly appreciate your help!

Sorry for spelling mistakes - I'm only learning the language!

Hi ,welcome aboard ,you need to contact @Dave Stevens (Lumberyard) ,he has almost everything.,he is a member here,you can send a PM to him.

Welcome aboard Olya (Daniluk)! I know Olya (virtually), she is a great modeler and awards winner in the many international competitions. Let me guess, you have carried in your suitcase the hull of Le Cerf???? It is great to see you in our forum and we wish you to have as much fun as you can.

Ласкаво просимо на борт Оля (Данилюк)! Я знаю Олю (virtualno), вона є чудови моделєр та лауреат нагород у багатьох міжнародних змаганнях. Дозвольте здогадатися, ви перевезли у валізі корпус Ле Серфа ???? Приємно бачити вас на нашому форумі, і ми бажаємо вам весело провести час.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.....
the cutter Le Cerf !!!!???!!! One of my favorites of the Boudriot and Berti monographs
An older planset, but an extreme nice vessel from its overall appearance.......just realized, that there is still the Planset Review missing

I would be very happy, if I could see your work here in one building log ......

Welcome aboard Olya (Daniluk)! I know Olya (virtually), she is a great modeler and awards winner in the many international competitions. Let me guess, you have carried in your suitcase the hull of Le Cerf???? It is great to see you in our forum and we wish you to have as much fun as you can.

Ласкаво просимо на борт Оля (Данилюк)! Я знаю Олю (virtualno), вона є чудови моделєр та лауреат нагород у багатьох міжнародних змаганнях. Дозвольте здогадатися, ви перевезли у валізі корпус Ле Серфа ???? Приємно бачити вас на нашому форумі, і ми бажаємо вам весело провести час.

And yes - the Earth is still a small and round ball!
I just changed my last name)))
Dmitry, you guessed it - it's Le Cerf.
Now I understand how forum works and make a theme with the construction process!

View attachment 145416
I recently moved to the US and now I'm trying to get my model built (I carried the hull of the ship in a suitcase)!
Most interesting is whether I can find pink pear wood here! I brought a few boards with me, but within six months it was over.

hobbiesguinea@hobbiesguinea.com

View attachment 145416

Welcome to America, Olya! I follow your YouTube videos. Love your work!

Kurt

Unfortunately
the online store does not work and the mail is coming back (((

Back