Plywood needed

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a place in Canada/US where I could order plywood for laser cutting.

Can anyone advise me a place? The problem is that I need specific thicknesses, and I want to find metric sizes. As you can see below I need 1, 3 and 4mm. This is my first time of trying to laser cut, so I don't have any experience buying plywood, but I understand that for a good match of parts I need a rather good tolerances for thickness dimension. I would also prefer to get it cut to size, because it's hard to do it at home, but this dimensions don't need to be exactly as I want, somewhat bigger (not smaller) will be ok.

That's what I need (all sizes in mm):
400 x 300 x1 - 16pcs
400 x 300 x3 - 4psc
400 x 300 x 4 - 43 psc

I put the list so that maybe there is some manufacturer on this forum.

Thanks

You probably won't be able to find plywood in those specific thickness. Typically, will mill our wood to custom dimensions in a thickness sander under those situations. Here are a couple other sources:

Thank you everyone! Finally I was able to find what I need only at Finnish company. There is also Thomes and they seem to have what I need, but they sent me to Langevin Forrest and those just didn't answer me

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator

Did the Finish company ships to Canada and the USA? I checked and didn't see option for Canada\USA.

They say contact us and we will arrange the delivery any place on Earth
But я для начала попробую просто попросить родственников раздобыть в Украине и переслать мне, потому что что-то слишком дорого выходит... то, что в Украине можно купить за 25 долларов, здесь продается за 125

if you search specifically for laser ply there should be a few options. in AUS its make by Plyco. the make all sizes. In th UK is laserply.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a place in Canada/US where I could order plywood for laser cutting.

Can anyone advise me a place? The problem is that I need specific thicknesses, and I want to find metric sizes. As you can see below I need 1, 3 and 4mm. This is my first time of trying to laser cut, so I don't have any experience buying plywood, but I understand that for a good match of parts I need a rather good tolerances for thickness dimension. I would also prefer to get it cut to size, because it's hard to do it at home, but this dimensions don't need to be exactly as I want, somewhat bigger (not smaller) will be ok.

That's what I need (all sizes in mm):
400 x 300 x1 - 16pcs
400 x 300 x3 - 4psc
400 x 300 x 4 - 43 psc

I put the list so that maybe there is some manufacturer on this forum.

Thanks