Plywood needed

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a place in Canada/US where I could order plywood for laser cutting.

Can anyone advise me a place? The problem is that I need specific thicknesses, and I want to find metric sizes. As you can see below I need 1, 3 and 4mm. This is my first time of trying to laser cut, so I don't have any experience buying plywood, but I understand that for a good match of parts I need a rather good tolerances for thickness dimension. I would also prefer to get it cut to size, because it's hard to do it at home, but this dimensions don't need to be exactly as I want, somewhat bigger (not smaller) will be ok.

That's what I need (all sizes in mm):
400 x 300 x1 - 16pcs
400 x 300 x3 - 4psc
400 x 300 x 4 - 43 psc

I put the list so that maybe there is some manufacturer on this forum.

Thanks

Thank you everyone! Finally I was able to find what I need only at Finnish company. There is also Thomes and they seem to have what I need, but they sent me to Langevin Forrest and those just didn't answer me

Did the Finish company ships to Canada and the USA? I checked and didn't see option for Canada\USA.

They say contact us and we will arrange the delivery any place on Earth
But я для начала попробую просто попросить родственников раздобыть в Украине и переслать мне, потому что что-то слишком дорого выходит... то, что в Украине можно купить за 25 долларов, здесь продается за 125

Down here its easy to purchase 5 mm MDF from the local hardware. I have seen thinner boards, but you would have to search around for it.

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to find a place in Canada/US where I could order plywood for laser cutting.

Can anyone advise me a place? The problem is that I need specific thicknesses, and I want to find metric sizes. As you can see below I need 1, 3 and 4mm. This is my first time of trying to laser cut, so I don't have any experience buying plywood, but I understand that for a good match of parts I need a rather good tolerances for thickness dimension. I would also prefer to get it cut to size, because it's hard to do it at home, but this dimensions don't need to be exactly as I want, somewhat bigger (not smaller) will be ok.

That's what I need (all sizes in mm):
400 x 300 x1 - 16pcs
400 x 300 x3 - 4psc
400 x 300 x 4 - 43 psc

I put the list so that maybe there is some manufacturer on this forum.

Thanks

Back