Modelship Dockyard - New Kit POB 1:72 HMS Pandora 1779 by Modelship Dockyard

The quality of your work is magnificent. Beautiful workmanship. I am curious, what was the cost of that kit?
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.

The quality of your work is magnificent. Beautiful workmanship. I am curious, what was the cost of that kit?
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all.
Model Ship Dockyard (a sponsor vendor that has a link on our initial page) has it available in a few different forms about from $650 to $700 USD.

I bought my kit today, and - time permitting - I am very excited to start the building process and personally try out the new innovations that I believe makes this kit the most advanced Plank-on-Bulkhead model available.

Only to produce some more appetite to this ship and model.

One of the most detailed models I ever saw is the scratch HMS Pandora in scale 1:36 made by our hungarian friend Attila Gémes. Built over 10 years in appr. 20.000 hours - only to show and as a hint for future adjustments and details

Only to produce some more appetite to this ship and model.

One of the most detailed models I ever saw is the scratch HMS Pandora in scale 1:36 made by our hungarian friend Attila Gémes. Built over 10 years in appr. 20.000 hours - only to show and as a hint for future adjustments and details

That is an exquisite model, Uwe. Thank you for sharing - I will most certainly reference it during my build.

For everybody interested in the Anatomy book, please take a look at the book Review, but also available contemporary drawings at the NMM, history etc.

Back