Pocher 1/8 scale Lotus 72

I love this model - great build

For everybody who wants to follow the building log of this amazing model, please take a look

I didn't realize that Pocher kits were still available. I always kick myself for not picking up one of the vintage car kits decades ago when they were easier to source. Sadly, the cost was out of my reach in those days. Great job on the JP F1. It looks really, really nice.

I didn't realize that Pocher kits were still available. I always kick myself for not picking up one of the vintage car kits decades ago when they were easier to source. Sadly, the cost was out of my reach in those days. Great job on the JP F1. It looks really, really nice.
Thank you! This is a new release.
Very nice build.
Thank you!

I always wanted the "bumblebee" Bugatti, and if you want some serious sticker shock, check out the prices on eBay where folks have them still in the box and trying to see them for as much as $5000. Yikes. And, perhaps not so oddly, I first saw them back in the 80's with Model Expo. That outfit has sold me a lot of "stuff" over the decades. Truth be told, only one of my kits didn't come from them. So yes, a long time customer.

Back