Prostate problems again

Donnie

7 years ago my psa test took off, It had been normal. I was told a reading of 65 was present. Never seen Doctors go ballistic before. Anyeay a Biopsy was scheduled. Guess what. NO CANCER. My heart took another shot that day. U was told that Saw Palmetto had some interesting resulys. I started taking it. strongest 3800 mg. I am scheduled for my yearly exam in October. Last year and for last 4 years my readind has been 4.47. Keep the faith and never give up. You never know. BtW father and 2nd oldest brother died of prostate.

Thanks guys for all the encouragement. Well, I had the MRI done last week. I also had what is called a 4K Score test. All of the results will be discussed tomorrow (Wednesday) Oct 3rd. The Biopsy showed nothing. Yes, I took the Super Beta Prostate and it seems to help a little. The Doc said that the SBP vitamins are not 100% sure thing. He told me that if I felt better about taking the SBP, then go ahead, that was fine with him. But the reality is the numbers of the PSA and the MRI.

I watched a full length youtube on a DaVini Robotic Prostrate Removal. The video was like 1 hour and 15 min. I am not sure at this point what is going to happen. Just wait and see.

Donnie

Thanks guys for all the encouragement. Well, I had the MRI done last week. I also had what is called a 4K Score test. All of the results will be discussed tomorrow (Wednesday) Oct 3rd. The Biopsy showed nothing. Yes, I took the Super Beta Prostate and it seems to help a little. The Doc said that the SBP vitamins are not 100% sure thing. He told me that if I felt better about taking the SBP, then go ahead, that was fine with him. But the reality is the numbers of the PSA and the MRI.

I watched a full length youtube on a DaVini Robotic Prostrate Removal. The video was like 1 hour and 15 min. I am not sure at this point what is going to happen. Just wait and see.

Donnie
Donnie, We cross all fingers - and in german language "drücken wir die Daumen" (we press the thumbs - which has the same meaning)
Everything will went well - I am convinced

Donnie I have a good idea at what you are going true
My older son (36y) was diagnose with the Hotchkiss lymphoma this spring
Now in remission but I know how stressful it is.
Hope everything go well for you, you have all my best wish

Donnie,
Just came across this and my prayers are with you. I am a stage 3 colon cancer survivor. I also reside in Houston area and if you decide to try MD Andersen for a opinion, you are welcome to stay here. I’m sure all will work out.

Well, I think I agree that things will be ok....and....I really appreciate the positive feedback. You know, it really does help. Well, I just return from Doc office and nothing can be found. Thank the Lord above !!
The additional blood work still came back negative and the MRI does not show anything. Medication is available if I continue to have problems with the urine flow (which I do have a little).
Thanks to all for your support, thoughts, crossed fingers, and praying.

Well, I think I agree that things will be ok....and....I really appreciate the positive feedback. You know, it really does help. Well, I just return from Doc office and nothing can be found. Thank the Lord above !!
The additional blood work still came back negative and the MRI does not show anything. Medication is available if I continue to have problems with the urine flow (which I do have a little).
Thanks to all for your support, thoughts, crossed fingers, and praying.
These are very good news - Great Exclamation-Mark Thumbs-Up Exclamation-Mark

Back