Rattlesnake by Harold Hahn 1/4´´

Hello
Just sending somo photos of my new proyect, The Rattlesnake
The two proyects before were The Cutty Sark from Constructo and then The San Juan Nepomuceno by Artesania Latina .
Now I feel confident to start this proyect that for sure needs more skills and tools.
As I could learn from other logs first did the drawings of the frames and could cut the wood on them
then made another board with the full frames and covered them with plastic so could glue them over them .
I hope to send more details on the next posts .
...sorry for my english .
GuillermoIMG_20200606_203014.jpgIMG_20200606_202858.jpg
IMG_20200606_201741.jpg
IMG_20200606_201652.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello
Just sending somo photos of my new proyect, The Rattlesnake
The two proyects before were The Cutty Sark from Constructo and then The San Juan Nepomuceno by Artesania Latina .
Now I feel confident to start this proyect that for sure needs more skills and tools.
As I could learn from other logs first did the drawings of the frames and could cut the wood on them
then made another board with the full frames and covered them with plastic so could glue them over them .
I hope to send more details on the next posts .
...sorry for my english .
GuillermoView attachment 155799View attachment 155800
View attachment 155801
View attachment 155802
Hallo @guillermor ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake
PS: We hope, that you are still working on your Rattlesnake, would be great to see an update of your work.....

One more year ......
Hallo @guillermor ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Enjoy your day
Birthday-Cake
PS: We hope, that you are still working on your Rattlesnake, would be great to see an update of your work.....

Back