Royal Caroline 1749, 1/48 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hello everyone. I introduce myself, my name is Manuel and after following you for several years seeing your work, I have decided to present mine, The Royal Caroline 1749. I started it in June 2020, I will be putting you photos of the assembly process until today for several days , I hope you like it, greetings from Cádiz, Spain.

Last edited:
Hola a todos. Me presento, mi nombre es Manuel y después de seguirte durante varios años viendo tu trabajo, he decidido presentarte el mío, The Royal Caroline 1749. Lo inicié en junio de 2020, te iré poniendo fotos del proceso de montaje hasta hoy desde hace varios días, espero que les guste, un saludo desde Cádiz, España.
Hello everyone. I introduce myself, my name is Manuel and after following you for several years seeing your work, I have decided to present mine, The Royal Caroline 1749. I started it in June 2020, I will be putting you photos of the assembly process until today for several days , I hope you like it, greetings from Cádiz, Spain.

Very clean and accurate work - it is looking very good
I have the feeling, that you are building here a real "beauty"

For everybody interested, you can find a samll kit review of the Panart kit here:

Thanks Ken for your comment and for following my work, I really enjoyed your Americo Vespuccio, great job you did.

Gebirgssmarine, about the color of the stern windows, I painted them white to follow the manual.

Back