Royal George 1714 1:48

Hallo geschätzte Modellbauergemeinde!
Ich bin ein Modellbauer aus Österreich, und besuche öfters die Modellbaurunde um Willi Meischl in Wien.
Mein großes Ziel ist es die Royal George 1714 (nach dem Hanover Modell) zu bauen.
Bauart: Navy Board Model
Maßstab: 1:48
Holz: Buchsbaum

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Stefan

Hello dear model building community!
I'm a model builder from Austria and I often visit Willi Meischl's model building group in Vienna.
My big goal is to build the Royal George 1714 (based on the Hanover model).
Type: Navy Board Model
Scale: 1:48
Wood: boxwood

Kind regards
Stefan

View attachment 285009View attachment 285010View attachment 285011
Hallo @George I
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo Stefan - Alles Alles Gute zu deinem runden Geburtstag - keine Angst, die 50 tun nicht weh ......

Lieber Stefan, alles Gute und alles Gute zum Geburtstag, ich wünsche dir alles Gute und die Wünsche, die du verlangst
Birthday-Cake :)
Dear Stefan, happy and happy birthday, I wish you all the best and the wishes you ask for

Hello friends, since I haven't shown anything about my model and its progress for a while, here are some photos of the current construction status.

The outer wing is finished, now the sleeping on the inside of the fuselage begins. A piece of the rear is also still missing. Have fun with the photos Stefan

IMG_E0790.JPG

IMG_E0791.JPG

IMG_E0793.JPG

IMG_E0794.JPG

IMG_E0797.JPG

IMG_E0798.JPG

IMG_E0800.JPG

sie wird noch zum Leichtgewicht
if you sand too much she will fly away with the next gust of wind - Happy Sanding
BTW: Compared to your garden your model is small

Hello friends, since I haven't shown anything about my model and its progress for a while, here are some photos of the current construction status.

The outer wing is finished, now the sleeping on the inside of the fuselage begins. A piece of the rear is also still missing. Have fun with the photos Stefan

View attachment 393800

View attachment 393801

View attachment 393802

View attachment 393803

View attachment 393804

View attachment 393805

View attachment 393806
Amazing, truly amazing that this build is happening and with such results. Ken

no doubt that is one of the best projects that I have seen, I admire your patience and attention for the details!
well done :) Thumbsup
yes, the exciting thing is the details and the research to get the information. I try to make it as detailed as possible and as authentic as possible.

Back