?s for Trident Alert builders.

I've been following some of your builds. In reference to specific tools for this thing, I have the basics but nothing fancy. No mill, no verticle adjustable angle drum sander. Nothing fancy. I am on the list for down the road, Can this thing be built without those fancy gadgets? Thanks, Ken

I've been following some of your builds. In reference to specific tools for this thing, I have the basics but nothing fancy. No mill, no verticle adjustable angle drum sander. Nothing fancy. I am on the list for down the road, Can this thing be built without those fancy gadgets? Thanks, Ken
I sm pretty sure you can build it without those fancy tools

Keep in mind the most beautiful navy board models were build without any of these modern tools. All these additional tool are there to just make our life a little bit easier.

Depending on age the only adfitional tool needed is some reading glasses and a bright light. :)

You might want to think about a variety sizes of clamps. From 2” overall to about 4” or so.
maybe some mini spreader clamps. From Harbor Freight usually about $3 a piece. They open to about 6”.
Maybe also a small adjustable square to keep frames square.

Keep in mind the most beautiful navy board models were build without any of these modern tools. All these additional tool are there to just make our life a little bit easier.

Depending on age the only adfitional tool needed is some reading glasses and a bright light. :)
///depening on age.... you nailed that one... glasses... upon glsses...zo vIO camt evem ty[e vprrect// IcANT EVEN TYPE COORECT...LY..

Everything inside the kit is well prepared, so do not need fancy tools. Some things will take slightly longer, but you can build in the same quality like others.....definitely

Back