San Francisco II

Hello Mustafa,
You have been doing an excellent job so far and I love the fact that you are using your artistic abilities to improve and remake certain elements of your build. It is the true craftsman who will go the extra distance to ensure that they give every detail of their ship the attention it deserves.

Raymond

Hello Mustafa,
You have been doing an excellent job so far and I love the fact that you are using your artistic abilities to improve and remake certain elements of your build. It is the true craftsman who will go the extra distance to ensure that they give every detail of their ship the attention it deserves.

Raymond
Raymond, thank you so much for your encouraging words.

What brand of varnish did you use? I am always afraid of putting anything to the wood, I had a not-so-good experience with my first buid.

I am experimenting with acrylic washes, so far with good results.

By the way, nice job.

JL

What brand of varnish did you use? I am always afraid of putting anything to the wood, I had a not-so-good experience with my first buid.

I am experimenting with acrylic washes, so far with good results.

By the way, nice job.

JL
JL, I am not very happy with the varnish. I advice you to use tung oil which i used on my previous Santa Maria if your build is without painting. Tung oil is realy very good for wood protection and for its look.

Back