Santa Maria - Mantua - scale 1:50 modified kit semi scratch and diorama

hkL7bQ1.jpg

Your diarama is looking really good, when you get it finished you could built me a real wooden workshop ;)
Cheers Andy

Thank you Andy,a real size work shop is a good idea,maybe we are all should get together and build a full size replica of the Royal George ;):)

Love the idea for the diorama Zoly. I have always been a big fan of them. Models placed in a small (or big) surrounding really makes the way of setting a story for the piece

This is so interesting. At the moment my mind seems to be stuck on two things: Chocking the ship before that Northerly blows; and a working forge for making all the iron work. The forge could be lit (now that would be impressive).

G'day Zoly
The scaffolding looks good mate, but I think you put one diagonal to make a Z shape on one side and a mirror reverse for the other side.
There a possibility of twisting and collapsing, do this for the worker's safety and for the main reason which is, to protect the loss time if the whole thing collapses. That was, and still is, the businessman's thrust for more profit.
Havagooday mate
Greg

G'day Zoly
The scaffolding looks good mate, but I think you put one diagonal to make a Z shape on one side and a mirror reverse for the other side.
There a possibility of twisting and collapsing, do this for the worker's safety and for the main reason which is, to protect the loss time if the whole thing collapses. That was, and still is, the businessman's thrust for more profit.
Havagooday mate
Greg
I cannot see that, maybe I am X-eyed. ;)

Back