Santisima Trinidad

Greetings All,

I recently acquired a new model of Santisima Trinidad, 1/90 scale. I want to replace the flags on the model because they are some sort of plastic and would like to get cloth or cloth-like flags. Does anyone know of a source where I can purchase just some flags for Santisima Trinidad rather than buying an entire kit?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Raul

OcCre in Spain sells this ship as whole boat or cross section.

My cross section kit has cloth flags with it.

You might be able to go online and just order replacement flags.

I can look up the Part Number for you if wanted

Kurt

Thank you Kurt. I was aware that OcCre had a ST model. If you wouldn't mind looking up the part number, I would certainly try buying just the flags from OcCre or at least attempt to find out who they get them from and go to the actual fabricator.
Thanks for your help.

Take a look at these topics, which might help

I think there is also one very good supplier of flags mentioned .... in moment I can not find the source, so please check the posts

Take a look at these topics, which might help

I think there is also one very good supplier of flags mentioned .... in moment I can not find the source, so please check the posts
Thank you Uwek. These tutorials gave me exactly what I was looking for. I'll attempt making the flags using a printer and iron on transfers.
The second tutorial had great suggestions for achieving realistic waves which I'll try.
I'm so very happy to have found such an informative forum.

Greetings All,

I recently acquired a new model of Santisima Trinidad, 1/90 scale. I want to replace the flags on the model because they are some sort of plastic and would like to get cloth or cloth-like flags. Does anyone know of a source where I can purchase just some flags for Santisima Trinidad rather than buying an entire kit?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Raul
Hallo @Raul Armada
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back