![]() |
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026! Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue. NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026 |
![]() |
![]() |
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering. |
![]() |




Yeah. I think you're right.Make it simple and get a very good quality mask. That should do it.

I made a very simple dust extraction table with some perforated metal sheet, scrap wood and some plumbing pipe. Connected it up to my shop vac and it is brilliant. The air flow is down, so the dust does not rise at all. I made a large one for doing hulls etc. and a small one when making detail parts.Other than wearing a mask, does anybody have any strategies to keep sawdust out of their lungs?



