SCAM with kits

Lately I found out that there are plenty of suspicious sellers out of e bay too while researching for my first wooden kit.
They sell it for at least 60% less than normal price. When i look at their contact details all I see is a submit form. They even use other languages on their site so customer will think that they don't ship from China.

They even use other languages on their site so customer will think that they don't ship from China.
But this (with language) is usual, due to the fact, that the chinese sellers are selling and offering on international ebay-pages.
If they would write in Mandarin, nobody would understand and buy.....

Coronavirus does not transmit through objects, only from person to person (or snake or bat :p ) to person. Its life out of a living organism is too short. So you can order without any fear.

JL

I have ordered a number of items from CROWN (GLORIA), all came quickly and in good order no problems at all and she comunicates well, it is a shame about not shipping items and another dela for the HMS ALKERT FROM TRIDENT. I also have the LA BELLE on my wish lists., hope this information helps. Don

I have ordered a number of items from CROWN (GLORIA), all came quickly and in good order no problems at all and she comunicates well, it is a shame about not shipping items and another dela for the HMS ALKERT FROM TRIDENT. I also have the LA BELLE on my wish lists., hope this information helps. Don
Hi Don, A Lot of factories\small businesses in China closed (paused) by government to avoid coronavirus spread even more. Also, US and some European countries suspended flights between China. This is again, to avoid massive spread of the virus. I am sure, once the risk of infection comes down, communications will resumed.

And I guess in some cities, they have problems to go to the post office, because there is everywhere control to measure temperature.
I think in some areas in China, there is still a (more or less) normal life possible, and in other areas and cities, there is definitely no normal life possible.
But definitely it is not possible to get this virus via a parcel from China......
If you need or want information, than use the official web-page of the WHO, and do not read to much other things - f.e. the newest story in the internet is, that the infected people are getting Zombies - and there are people which believes such bull... because they are afraid of the unknown.
Latest info from Germany I heard yesterday. During this winter already 20.000 got the normal influenca and already 45 died because of this. Usually every year appr. 150 to 200 people loose their life because of influenca, and this every year. And Germany has "only" 80.000.000 inhabitants - only to get a correct feeling about this (terrible) chinese virus.

It sure does help. Thanks Don, much appreciated. Hopefully this mess will be over soon.

648000 died last year cause of influenza, not sure why is not a pandemic and people not scared

just to add to this statistic: In the US, by the National Safety Council, In 2018, an estimated 40,000 people lost their lives to car crashes . About 4.5 million people were seriously injured in crashes last year

Back