Schooner Albatross from Constructo [COMPLETED BUILD]

Дима, привет. Нет, это не он. Мы называем это кольцом для тесака. Я знаю это и в таком виде изобразил это на этой модели. Я спросил об элементе, который обвел. Устанавливается на перекладину для подъема якоря. Он использовался при снятии слепой рей с бушприта. Это так называемые растяжки. Для направления этих оттяжек на анкерную балку были установлены металлические штыри. Я ищу изображение этого конкретного металлического фрагмента на анкерной балке.
I am sorry that I cannot read anything except English but I can see the exceptionally good and precise rigging that is being shown. It sets a high bar to try to attain in my own work. Rich (PT-2)

I am sorry that I cannot read anything except English but I can see the exceptionally good and precise rigging that is being shown. It sets a high bar to try to attain in my own work. Rich (PT-2)
Hello Dima. No, it's not him. We call this the cleaver ring. I know this and in this form I have depicted it on this model. I asked about the element I circled. Installed on the anchor hoist bar. It was used to remove the blind ray from the bowsprit. These are the so-called stretch marks. Metal pins were installed to guide these guys to the anchor beam. I am looking for an image of this particular metal piece on an anchor beam.

Hi Sasha!

View attachment 242316
A shape of what it could look like. On clipper ships there were even more specialized forms. To bad that the fittings are not drawn.

Best regards
Thomas
Thank you Thomas. This is what I was looking for. Only at the end there was a ring through which the snake passed through and was attached to the eyelet near the riverbed. But Jimski says this anchorage is not relevant for this type of schooner. In general, I'm in thought.
Considering that the schooner "Albatross" is a kind of collective image, I think it is possible to apply the method of wiring this tackle indicated by you.

Blackened the anchor chain and laid it on the deck. Made anchors from a set. I haven't fixed it yet, I think where to put them. It can be like now in the gun port, which is not used, or it can simply be hung through a block on a cat-beam.
20210710_192738.jpg20210710_192755.jpg20210710_192815.jpg

Back