Schooner Albatross from Constructo [COMPLETED BUILD]

To all, Sasha refers to yufers as they sound and pronounced in Russian. The English translation is deadeyes.

1624564777036.png

A deadeye is an item used in the standing and running rigging of traditional sailing ships. It is a smallish round thick wooden (usually lignum vitae) disc with one or more holes through it, perpendicular to the plane of the disc. Single and triple-hole deadeyes are most commonly seen. The three-holed blocks were called deadeyes because the position of the three holes resembles the eye and nose sockets of a sheep's skull. See the complete definition below.

Ко всему Саша относится к юферам так, как они звучат и произносятся по-русски. Английский перевод - deadeyes.

View attachment 240679

Глаз - это предмет, используемый в стоячем и бегущем такелажном снаряжении традиционных парусных судов. Это небольшой круглый толстый деревянный (обычно lignum vitae) диск с одним или несколькими сквозными отверстиями, перпендикулярными плоскости диска. Чаще всего встречаются одинарные и тройные отверстия. Блоки с тремя отверстиями были названы глухими, потому что положение трех отверстий напоминает глазные и носовые впадины черепа барана. См. Полное определение ниже.

[URL Unfurl = "true"] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadeye [/ URL]
Спасибо, Дима. Интересное определение юферса. Вам нужно помнить.

I will come back in Russian over ot E-Mail. It has been a hectic week we celebrated our 48 years anniversary.
The 1Th celebration since the lockdown. No X-Ms, Easter , 80 Years old wy wife gets, so I have to say thanks to a lot of tersons
Hey El Capi!
Congratulations on your 48th anniversary!!

Hello everyone. Work with the rigging continues. The shrouds of the foremast and foremast are installed. The Foca-stag was built like this. First, I made 3 cables with a diameter of 0.5 mm. After that, a rope with a diameter of 1.2 mm was made from them, rotating the rope in the opposite direction. The result can be estimated from the photo. In connection with the budget assembly, I did not weave musing, I limited myself to imitation. The part of the fore-staff that is on the top of the mast has become riveted.20210625_220709.jpg20210625_220740.jpg20210625_220753.jpg20210626_212653.jpg20210626_212801.jpg20210626_212820.jpg

Witaj
Masz piękne liny.Takielunek wygląda super bardzo mi się podoba
Pozdrawiam Mirek

Back