sickness

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR THOUGHTS HEINRICH, they are almost the exact same thoughts coming from my DAUGHTER,and SON-IN-LAW along with DONNIE, whe i asked my son-in-law should i give it up his answer was an ephatic NO I WISH I COULD NO THAT was his reply,,, the danger that my daughter pointed out to me was remember not every one is like that,,, and yes balance always balance, Will pm you tomorrow. Don ps and yes nigel was corect about reconnizing what is going on but when you are in a state like I was THAT IS NON EXISTING, it took my DAUGHTER< MY SON-IN-LAW, my BEAUTIFUL DAUGHTER-IN-LAW and my middel SON ALONG WIT A KIND WONDERFUL PERSON NAMED DONNIE D

G'day Don, l'm glad to hear that you are feeling a little bit better, I think we all, or a lot of us have our Dark little corners where we sometimes curl up, things just get a bit too much to bear and get on top of us, it's nice to have an outlet but sometimes there just seems nowhere to go or someone to talk to and things get too heavy, life can be hard but it can also be beautiful, keep smiling, laughing and talking, it looks like you have some real good family with you,

Best regards your friend John,

Don,

There are lot off pre baby boomers that have issues, many of us have fought the battles alone, others have been fortunate to have counseling, intervention and support.

My “Manta” since the mid 60’s has been
“There’s no tomorrow that’s worse than any of yesterday’s todays”

It’s great to read that you have a support group to help you.

Hang in there and get better.

Jan

Don,
Hang in there, my friend. Problems don't come with rule books nor instructions, but it sounds like you have an excellent family of caring/helpful people.
Never give up on the things (and people) that you love. We are all rooting for you.
God Bless you and your family.
Steven

Hi Don
I know how you feel mate. I have been fighting PTSD and other various metal and also chronic pain syndrome pain syndrome since my discharge from the Royal .Australian Navy at the end of the VIetnam War. I thought I had finally won a reprieve until my hands packed up on me and this virus was cast upon us. Being a keen modeller and a 4x4 Driver i cannot at the moment do any of these things also now my son is in danger of loosing his business as well and i can feel the dreaded days of years gone by descending although i have a great team behind me things still slip by me Anyway mate stay safe in these tense times I'm sure we will all get over them as generations before us have done. Stay safe my friend and that goes for all you people on here

Hi ROGLYN, sorry for your troubles, my son-in-law faced the same problems a us senator from my state (KS) his staff spent the greater part of 2 days guiding my daughter in what steps to take ( IN BAD TIMES THE GREAT WILL RISE TO THE TOP) i hope there is emerging figures all over the WORLD TO RISE UP AND DELIVER WHAT GOD WANTS, i turn my LIFE AND FAMILYS LIFE IN HIS STRONG RIGHT HAD TO GUIDE US TO HIS WILL, as PAUL SAID (I LIVE BY FAITH NOT BY SIGHT) STAY STRONG. GOD BLESS AND BE SAFE YOU AND YOURS Don

Hi Don
I really hope your begining to feel better because it is going to take a while. I know because did something similar, working an 8hr shift and working on a model another 8-10 hrs because it had to be done. My blood pressure went to ?/210, it put me in the hospital for 10 days. When I went to my doctors 7 days later he said "you know your brain should have exploded, you should have had an anyurisum with blood pressure that high." I was only 65 at the time, so Don when you come through this bump in the road please take it easy, because it seems to have put an end to my model building. When you come back healthy, just take it easy enjoy the build because its not a race its a hobby meant to be enjoyed so get well soon and have fun with your hobby and remember there is no need to apologise as you can see there a lot of us with problems, So Just Get Well Soon

Thanks MIKEYT, Things are progessing fairly well i am getting good sleep and yes i bury myself in my build according to family it is MY WAY OF COPPING, I SHUT THE WORLD OUT, if not i would really be in bad shape, also Drs say the same it keeps my brain active but i have to reconize that there is reality out there it is there will not disapear. THANKS FOR CARING Don

Back