Sneaky new logo.

I agree S

I agree Stephan. It looks like a containership with sails!
Thanks Heinrich for your support. Even in a bottle it will not look good. Maybe in a steel bottle. But the fact is that's an ugly logo.

The front of the schooner looks like a naval ram. There is for sure something terrible wrong with that logo.

Gents, please take it easy...we do respect our members and their voices, but...there are certain things the administration does at their discretion. It will be hard to please all, therefore our decision is the one. Maybe there will be no ship next year, or a modern ship, who knows? ;)

Thank you for understanding :)

Wow. I had no idea anyone was paying attention to this.

Boredom sometimes brings out the best in people. ;)

Back when I was writing a newsletter (Yes folks, back in the day before internet) for one of my clubs I would purposely include a typo or some fact that wasn't correct just to see if anyone was actually reading the newsletter. I would then, at our next club meeting, give out a 'prize' to the one that caught the error. That at least let me know they were reading the newsletter. :rolleyes:

Donnie, our members are recognizing everything - and often pay attention to some details we would never think about
So we have to be very very careful what we are doing, changing, adjustinmg or not doing ...... ;)

To put some oil into the fire:

nobody realized, that in the meantime - already months ago we adjusted also our logo of the ships steering wheel on the left side

Screenshot 2024-02-08 102701.png

But to say it from the beginning - It is like it is !

Back