SPANISH GALLEON XVII. GALEON DEL AZOGUE [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hola Ramon,
She is starting to come along nicely. She has very beautiful lines.

Raymond

Hallo Ramon, just realized, that you have a Hegner scroll saw sometimes visible on your photos.
I guess this is the main saw you are using for the frames etc.
I am think about to buy for myself a Hegner Multicut SE, so the question about your experience with this machine and if you are happy with her?
which one you have?

Hallo Ramon, just realized, that you have a Hegner scroll saw sometimes visible on your photos.
I am think about to buy for myself a Hegner Multicut SE, so the question about your experience with this machine and if you are happy with her?
which one you have?
Yes, I have the Hegner Multicut 1 and I think it is one of the best machines in my shipyard. I used to have the Proxxon DS 460 and it was far inferior to the Hegner.
For the frames I use (basically) four machines: the Hegner (mainly) and the band saw Proxxon MBS 240, to cut. For sanding use the Proxxon disc TSG 250 and the oscillating Triton 370

Yes, I have the Hegner Multicut 1 and I think it is one of the best machines in my shipyard. I used to have the Proxxon DS 460 and it was far inferior to the Hegner.
For the frames I use (basically) four machines: the Hegner (mainly) and the band saw Proxxon MBS 240, to cut. For sanding use the Proxxon disc TSG 250 and the oscillating Triton 370
A picture is worth a thousand wordsIMG_20190110_160532.jpg

which one you have?
Hi Uwe,
I do have the Hegner already for 25 yrs, it is an excellent stable and silent machine. Only down side is for very fine work the opening in the saw table is on the big side. I think in the current version they changed this with an inlay.

I want to say sorry to Ramon, that we highjacked his log now for the details with the machines, but I think this is really helping some of us to get additional hints for their own work.
And many many thanks for showing us your workshop, which is really well well equipped - I like very much, that you have enough table meters on which you can leave the machines and every one is ready to work immediately when you need them.
2 subjects....
1) @Maarten : thanks for showing your Hegner. Good to hear that you are also satisfied with her - Yes, they covered now the hole, so that you can also work with small parts
multucut-segr.jpg
2) @ramonolivenza : Ramon - two questions to one of your photos of the workshop
IMG_20190110_174434.jpg
I did not recognize this machine with the red arrow! Is this a tumbler?
The bottles with the blue arrow: I guess there is no vino inside.....or? What material you are store here in the bottles? If allowed to ask.....
I like your workshop very much - Hope you have also a fridge to cool down beer? - When ever I visit you......

Many thanks for the fast and informative reply.
This is a Very interesting tool - I found it on this page also (in english it is easier for me)
https://www.madinter.com/en/by-type...ling/bending-iron-international-220-volt.html
with 200 Euro not so cheap, but it is looking like a very useful tool - I have to think about -----
So I can see - in your workshop is not refridgerator necessary - you have really your bottles with vino under the dust - 20 years of dust !!

Many thanks for the fast and informative reply.
This is a Very interesting tool - I found it on this page also (in english it is easier for me)
https://www.madinter.com/en/by-type...ling/bending-iron-international-220-volt.html
with 200 Euro not so cheap, but it is looking like a very useful tool - I have to think about -----
So I can see - in your workshop is not refridgerator necessary - you have really your bottles with vino under the dust - 20 years of dust !!

cheaper solution....tarrohot.JPG

Back