Staghound...Extreme clipper 1850 by rwiederrich 1/96

Rob,
Your companion model certainly reveals why these structures also doubled as a form of skylight too. I love the arched windows and door molding. Nicely done!
Thanks Rich. It's a tiny thing too. I've been holding off on adding door knobs to my structures.....till I find a suitable consistent means to do so.

Rob

Thanks Rich. It's a tiny thing too. I've been holding off on adding door knobs to my structures.....till I find a suitable consistent means to do so.

Rob
I'm on the same page with the doorknobs. Chuck Henson did (the Gavel) a great job with that on his 1:96 Harriet Lane.

Too large. I had to do some mental digging here and I applied a bit of ingenuity. I broke open an old(Not usable any more), shot gun shell for bird hunting...and I rifled(pun), through the shot and found a size that worked for my needs.

Shot gun shell pellets! Mind you, not all are the right size....not every make of shell or target will work. Small caliber shot. So the search was wide, to find what I was looking for. Perseverance and thinking outside of the box.

Each knob is slightly less then one mm in diameter.
:cool:

Rob

I don't have a shotgun. :rolleyes:
:oops:....How silly of me...I didn't think about that. Well all you need are some shells that you can take apart. Not all will yield the same size shot.
I'm sorry, I embarrassed myself...with suggesting that you did. Well.....really what all I was referencing is the small metal balls found within shotgun shells.
If these are not available to you...then, I guess, you'll have to find a comparable substitute.

Sick

No apologies necessary! Really! Glass beads of various tiny sizes, even ones long since discontinued, are still available.
Be careful not to make any extraneous sparks while deconstructing those shotgun shells! :eek:

Pete

Back